Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Newcastle

andym000

Jan 26, 2011
Hi,

I'm looking to join the sport and was wondering where the best location in newcastle is to start the sport.

Andy :D

zendeejay

NCLE LOCKDOWN 2011
Sep 24, 2009
Newcastle
Hi Andy, My name is David, are you looking to play tournament paintball or scenario/rec ball?? if Tournament is you answer, the team i play with Newcastle Lockdown are having a training session this sunday. If you fancy meeting a few of the team members and having a chat PM me your details and we can work something out. If your looking for scenario/rec ball i'm also sure a few of the lads on the team are also into that so they could lead you in the right direction. Everyone here on P8ntballer is friendly enough so any questions you have just ask and someone will be more than happy to answer.

andym000

Jan 26, 2011
Hi David,

thanx for the offer, wheres the actual best course in Newcastle though, if i was to start with a bunch of my mates. :D:p;)

Andy

zendeejay

NCLE LOCKDOWN 2011
Sep 24, 2009
Newcastle
Hi Andy,
As stated in my previous post what are you looking into playing, woodsball/scenario or tournament.
If your looking at woodsball there are a few sites locally who do walk on days where you can hire equipment and play the entire day for a fraction of the price of the days you buy at places like delta force. There you will be able to meet a load of budding enthusiasts who will be more than happy to let you play with their markers and give you advise. universal paintball based in ponteland have a paintball club they are setting up aswell this year.

If you fancy the tournament route then there are 2 local teams i know of, Newcastle Lockdown who are currently recruiting and DV8 based in Darlington area who would accept any new players. contact me with your details and i will pass all info onto the relevant people and get someone to call you asap.

Sep 7, 2014
Newcastle upon Tyne
Hi Andy,
As stated in my previous post what are you looking into playing, woodsball/scenario or tournament.
If your looking at woodsball there are a few sites locally who do walk on days where you can hire equipment and play the entire day for a fraction of the price of the days you buy at places like delta force. There you will be able to meet a load of budding enthusiasts who will be more than happy to let you play with their markers and give you advise. universal paintball based in ponteland have a paintball club they are setting up aswell this year.

If you fancy the tournament route then there are 2 local teams i know of, Newcastle Lockdown who are currently recruiting and DV8 based in Darlington area who would accept any new players. contact me with your details and i will pass all info onto the relevant people and get someone to call you asap.
Hello there my name is terry and looking to get back into paintball.
I am not fused with which game whether wood ball or tournament I don't mind. Could u get in touch

07415631109 best to text coz u work during the day. Thank you