Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

next gun

Little Jon

Banned
May 1, 2002
Planet X
www.paintballextreme.co.uk
guess i am kinda lucky then, the only thing i discovered was that the spring for the bolt was too long so when u adjusted the fps one whole turn hardly even moved it 1 fps so i had to cut about 8mm off it, also with expensive tournament paint cos the shell is so thin it does seem to break but im using normal paint now like blaze and it works wonders, i might get a new bolt for it soon

Terrorbyte

Powered by junk food
Not wanting to get sued or anything but heed Billy's words, it was my girlfriend using the Excellerator 6.0 and we had nothing but problems with it (and it wasn't the first one we had). Go for something thats been on the market a little longer.

My little bro has a E99 and that rocks for a budget electro, as for trigger frames for the inferno most of the ones designed for Spyders have a rounded out top to the trigger frame where as the infernos is flat, this may cause problems with lining up the sear and hammer.

If you can afford it spend a little more and get the Imp or something similar.

b0ned0me

Born to be Bald!!
Aug 9, 2001
Death Mountain
Visit site
2scoops

Dunno what your financial situation is like but if I were you I would highly recommend keeping that t3 in the bottom of your kitbag for those moments when your new gun goes 'pfffttt...'
Inferno's might not be the highest performing guns on earth but they are very very solid and an entry-level gun is better than no gun. Plus which, you can use them on punter days with a moderately clear conscience...

In fact, if you feel a pressing need to flog your T3, let me know
;)