The Home Of European Paintball

NEXUS Signature Series Cocker Launch!

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Sexy yes..........but!

Love the Colour, cool milling and basicly sexier than sex with Moldovian stripper!!!!

Unfortunately though it's still a cocker. Reminds me of going to the local nightclub and getting hold of an OBG (Oldie But Goody). I'm sure the old skool farts will love it......;) ;) ;) Joking. I'm sure it rips............in the right hands, could I be tempted............... :confused:

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Sexy yes..........but!

Originally posted by stongl
Unfortunately though it's still a cocker. Reminds me of going to the local nightclub and getting hold of an OBG (Oldie But Goody). I'm sure the old skool farts will love it......;) ;) ;)
LOL - Stongl you always crack me up - guaranteed corker every time! :D

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
I like the front block replacement thingy, very swish, I can't tell from the pics tho, is that a bolt on type bit, (looks like there's a small screw at the front) or is it integral to specially made cocker bodies (some of the pics look like it's integral)??

Anyone know? (obviously that Jack fella will know, but whether or not he'll tell us is another matter of course ;) )

[edit: just re-read jack's initial post, and the manifold is in the front reg mount, so it sounds like a bolt on part - which begs the question, how likely is it that the front reg mount and the ram/lpr mounting bracket will be available as an aftermarket part??? ]

j abbott

Banned
Jul 17, 2002
Visit site
Planet are the kiddies,there is alot of brains under that crazy mass of hair.Save me some test time jack, i wont be there this weekend!!!!

When i get mine i think ill shag it!!!!

l8trz ,have a good weekend nexus goobers.See you in Chicago!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Spaff...

Oooops. Sorry. I've just come:D

So PGI will have one of these as a prize... when?:D