The Home Of European Paintball

Nexus

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by fordanaldino
how come abbott was the only guy to stay on from the original nexus? is it niave of me to think its through skill or does he fit in better with the new crowd?
Mark Toye, Jack Wood and Chris Edwards left over the past 3 years and with Ledz retiring and Tommy having a jaunt over in the US, that left me with a few choices to make.
Jamie stayed and that's pretty much how it turned out.
It had nothing to do with fitting into any new crowd, i made the call as i saw it, nothing else really.

Nexus - Leigh

Dec 13, 2005
Visit site
never a truer word said.

plus he's an idiot and he needs us to keep him on the straight an narrow.

Originally posted by cleetus
because we feel sorry for him
and he has less chance of getting on anyother team then the ones who have left.

:D :D :D

Nexus Prattowski

Blue Blood >> Sandbagger!
Jun 11, 2002
Abbott here.......Silly Clint and you frenchy ( had a spare 2mins at work,waiting for the baggettes to cook) yes everyone Lips runs a bread shop and he doesnt just sell them .......... its been noted!!!!!!

I think iam still here because i probably been the most consistant but even buy my own standards i have alot to learn.All i want to do is win!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie nexus o6;)

fordanaldino

Mangos birdage
Mar 16, 2003
House of CP
www.protopaintball.com
Originally posted by Robbo
Mark Toye, Jack Wood and Chris Edwards left over the past 3 years and with Ledz retiring and Tommy
Jamie stayed
but what about ju and bowen? dont want to start arguments if it sounded like it, was just generally interested. keep it up j, good to still see you on the squad.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Robbo
After I got back from Miami, I had to realize the situation wasn’t going to change much if I kept the arrangement of players and coach the same because self evidently the last two years had failed to reproduce the success of the first.
The choice was simple bearing in mind I was facing up to the fact I was a cr@p coach because if I am honest about all this, I ain’t the best coach in the world, far from it in fact, and this whole situation could have and probably was bought about because I hadn’t managed the last two years professionally or effectively enough.
So my choice was simple, either I leave or some of my players leave because the chemistry wasn’t working and I couldn’t afford to let it continue if I wanted the team to survive in the NPPL next year.
Think it's covered here.

Nexus - Leigh

Dec 13, 2005
Visit site
Yeah to true........... consistantly shot in the face and then consistantly blaming us for it !!!!!!!!

only joking Arab, love ya really XXX

Abbott here.......

I think iam still here because i probably been the most consistant....

Jamie nexus o6;)

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
Originally posted by Nexus - Leigh
Yeah to true........... consistantly shot in the face and then consistantly blaming us for it !!!!!!!!

only joking Arab, love ya really XXX
LOL ;) Bet you're pleased Leroys still there to keep you company A-Bot :D

All the best for the new season,

Nicky T

O

ollytheosteo

The real reason Jamie is still on the team is that they still have a warehouse full of "Jamie Abbott- Nexus" posters/pinups/calendars that need selling:p