Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nice tactic

wingofheero

Apr 10, 2002
Here
Visit site
I know i should have put this in the tactics section but oh well..... i found a tactic for meteor shower paintgrenades. it doesnt always work tho....

detatche the rubber band at the top with certainty that you keep the 2nd one held on, string another rubber band around the grenade vertically and hang it about 8 feet above the ground on a tree. line some clear wire down the tree and attache it to a pick
()
l
twirl the string around once or twice and stic kthe pick in the ground. roll the string out until you can attache it to something that would cover up another pick. string up the string tightly this time.
DO ALL OF THIS IN AN AREA OF HIGH TRAFFIC. MAYBE NEAR A LINE OF BUNKERS OR SOMETHING.
thats all i have to say

SpectorX

Apr 12, 2002
Jersey baybe!
Visit site
I see...so were you using your brain when you thought of this? #1 I believe everyone who has used a paint grenade once has said "OMG I HAVE THE GREATEST IDEA!...A LAND MINE!!!!" and everyone looks at him and thinks "what a tool". "High Traffic" well Mcguiver, how do you think your are going to string up this little contraption before the other team lights you up?