The Home Of European Paintball

Nintendo wii

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
who has one?!

ill post a little diary of my friday night saturday morning experience in a min, just need to let my blurry eyes go away so i can see the screen

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
right... so the forums are getting pounded, its been in the papers toys r us (tru) are getting in stock to every store

so friday night we drive down to tru about 11pm, and theres people waiting outside it in there car :|

sack that, we came home read the forums again..... more people asking about the glasgow one ;/

so we go back out about 1am and setup camp (15th in the queue)

roll on 6:30 am when the manager comes out saying "yeah yeah im just out my bed give me a break" ........

(most of the other stores let the people inside and gave them tea and stuff, this guy was being a proper douchebag)

so he hands out all the tickets for all the consoles he has, which guarentees you a console, so EVERYONE in the queue buggers off for breakfast after standing around for 7 hours....

so around 8am when the shop opens, all the ticket holders start returning, only to find a queue of about 50 people (mostly couples) wanting a console believing its first come first serve

so they let the ticket holders in the shop and leave the manager to deal with everyone else outside (things started getting nasty)

inside we find you have to buy a ****e bundle with zelda + 2 games :/ and they had like NO games, monkey ball and rayman, zzzzzzzzz, so we bought em anyway.....

after another 1h30m queue inside the shop because they decided they didnt really need any cashiers (once again this manager is a fking pro...)

we finally get home

9 hour ordeal

and my mum says "your not playing it till christmas"

so now im considering taking it back for a refund and making that bitch go queue in the pissing cold rain all fracking night for one, utter cow.

</rant>

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Ha Ha.... nae luck ,mine arrives on tuesday :D

and im old enough to play it without my mums permission

A1-BOY

Oct 15, 2006
anybody read in the papers how some people have been getting into so much, that the strap has broke and the remote thingy has gone flying. two examples of fatalites are a broken cheekbone and a blue eye of the guys mum, and one kid threw his into his dads brand new hd tv, and it stuck in one of the speakers!

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
Ha Ha.... nae luck ,mine arrives on tuesday :D

and im old enough to play it without my mums permission
lucky my girl mate's 2 lesbian mums run a gaming website, and have 2 wii's in there house, along with every game out for it that they have to do reviews on.... yeah, i gues i wont be on p8nt till after crimbo :p

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
anybody read in the papers how some people have been getting into so much, that the strap has broke and the remote thingy has gone flying. two examples of fatalites are a broken cheekbone and a blue eye of the guys mum, and one kid threw his into his dads brand new hd tv, and it stuck in one of the speakers!
yeah youve to send it back if it comes loose, theres a 2nd gen strap now that wont snap seemingly

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
im hooking mine up to a projector in the conservatory and moving everything else out ,including my son and any other present family members

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
lucky my girl mate's 2 lesbian mums run a gaming website, and have 2 wii's in there house, along with every game out for it that they have to do reviews on.... yeah, i gues i wont be on p8nt till after crimbo :p
she got two lesbian mums...... and you go round to play computer games ......sheesh :rolleyes:

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
dude it has its ups and downs

worst bit is that you HAVE To lift the toilet seat ;p 4 girls in one house any splashes an there had to be cock involved!