Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

No balls? Fake it.....

Corben

Jul 19, 2002
Visit site
ok im neww here. but ive been playing for about two years now, avidly.. but i ve been in the game like 4. I just had to tell you guys about my favorite part of ballin.

Im sure youve all been in this situation before.....

Ok so you got a full tank but you just shot off your last few rounds. Still got plaenty of guys behind lots of bush waitin for ya with plenty of balls in thier hopper. What to do...... well when by yourself and you have to get to a buddy quick to grab some paint from his gun..... the best thing to do in my experience is just jump up run and yell like a maniac while unloading lotsa co2 puff out of your gun. The better baller will know the difference in sound between co2 without paint... and co2 with paint in front of it... but usually the homicidal scream will help cover up the sound difference. And younger ballers or less experienced ones will just think your shooting a crapload of paint at them.

I ve made it out of two, no paint situations like this. I suggest everyone try it next time you run out of paint on the field.

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Heh Heh, I was in a situation like this on my first ever day of ballin'. It was down a Temple before it became a tourney site, when they had a speedball type field. I was last one in on my team at the back facing one on my left, one on my right and one right in front of me. So for five minutes I am sitting back just popping a few shots of co2 off at each of them and it was holding them back. I couldn't believe it! As soon as their heads popped up I shot gas at them and they immediately went behind cover again. It was only when my mate (who had been playing on and off for three years) noticed that no paint was going near him that he moved up then it was just a matter of time.:(
But it was great fun while it lasted.:D

Pinky_81

Team Wikings
Mar 19, 2002
Denmark
Been there - Done that!!

It works against newbies... Done it many times!! The best part is -> Almost nobody can make it work against me... :D

Yelling always helps against newbies... Try yell: "THERE HE IS - COME ON!! WE'LL TAKE HIM!!! AAAARGHHH!!!" I made 2 newbies run away (actually I couldn't spot their location before they started running) even though they had plenty of balls left!!

By the way... When up against newbies try sprinting up along the tape when the starting signal goes... If you are fast you alone can make a perfect pincer-move around the entire opponent team -> This works even better when you have your team to engage in a shoot-out to occopy them... This can give even an experienced player an awesome adrenalinerush!!

Pinky :D

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
I've had the same experience as Charlie down at Uttoexter for Midland Masters, I managed to hold a back guy in his bunker for 2 minutes while the rest of the team tried to get paint to me. Which when they did they threw it short...well short of my bunker...ANDY!

crazypbkid

team driven black
Apr 23, 2002
va
Visit site
iwas at this local 5 man tourny and it was about 3 minutes in both teams were down to 2 players a side so me and my team mate were both on opposite tapes preparing to start bunkering ppl and my tea mate runs out of paint instead of running for me he stayed there and started picking up the balls that they were shooting and loading hem into his marker. there were alot of chops but he didbunker one of or opponents with this paint he picked up ff the ground and won us the game.