The Home Of European Paintball

Nominate-a-Moderator

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Originally posted by cjohns
The only reason Rancid is at the top of my list, is because he called me and Rooster fags and I can't be having that ya know.:cool:
Yeah I agree, you guys don't look like cigarettes to me at all...are you tall thin and white, with a discoloured end?

I'd of said more like pansies...

Excuse me I just need to go out side and 'smoke a fag' :D

Whole new meaning huh?

manike

(who does not smoke actually...)

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
No no no, faggots are food... maybe you resemble small balls of meat and lard dripping in sauce?

And Brains Faggots are maybe the most famous so he could have been refferring to your intellectual superiority :rolleyes: actually scratch that, obviously not...

Maybe he was just implying you were batty boys...

manike

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Hail the Moderators

Originally posted by Richard Kirke (DUPS Rocket) UK
Well for next time I nominate Killer Onion

Jay! Quick start wielding that power before they take it away!
As long as I get to play on TJ's 'moderating mofos' I'll be fine. :D
(TJ, if you ever can get a team like that together, I'll hop on a plane and be there before you can say.....er.....something really long!)

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Re: Hail the Moderators

Originally posted by Buddha 3
As long as I get to play on TJ's 'moderating mofos' I'll be fine. :D (TJ, if you ever can get a team like that together, I'll hop on a plane and be there before you can say.....er.....something really long!)
Hey I want to play against you so I can lite you up! Oh wait un-officially I am a Mod does that I can play too?

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Sparklie
Oh yer and tourneys and nagging piper about the M25 leauge.
Good Job! Any news on that series? And what tourny dates have you got planned?

Rich
(You picked the guy I voted for! I can feel the power! )
Well, they listened to my suggestions to choose both!!! :p

Chip - please bounce Rancid off this board... The guy seriously gets on my tits!:mad: :)D )

Good luck fellas.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Geez...I go to work for a measly 4 days and I miss out on the whole proceedings here. :( At least someone remembered me ...thanx RK. Robbo, you need to get yourself a bottle of Zatarain's root beer extract. For just $2 you get a small bottle about the size of an ink jar that makes 5 gallons. I'll send ya one if you'd like.