Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Non paintball clothing ..

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
i am going to put these on ebay so i thought id go here first and maybe save myself the bother and abuse my Platinum privillages. for those of you that sometimes wear clothes that dont have a paintball Logo on them :) and hey If people will buy someone else's slide shorts (eeeeew) maybe I can sell me jackets.

The missus made me clean out my collection and these are all in very good nick

Lacoste blue bomber jacket (two small marks on the inner lining but not visable externally) RRP £250 .

Vans grey technical jacket (looks great but dont try wearing it up Everest RRP £120

Baseball jacket... this is a summer jacket I picked up in Harvey nicks for £300 its never been worn and is in immaculate condition, Evisu label ..

Firetrap trainspotting jacket .RRP £100.. rubber style material and very warm ****EDIT**** just noticed its got some marks on it and could do with a dry clean so will take £20 plus postage (£5) SOLD

sorry to sound like a clothes ****er but I am ..all available for offers if anyone on here is interested :cheap as chips i just need rid, will take pretty much anything (£30-40) on everything bar the baseball jacket :)

thanks

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
yes it is mate ,thanks I just looked it up :) original post edited..

all Jackets are large mate