The Home Of European Paintball

>>>>>noob In Distress<<<<<<<

A$$A$1N

Team Owned
Feb 19, 2007
england
www.myspace.com
hey

i have about £150 to spend on a marker and i need to get some recommendations as my mate wants me to be in his team................:eek:

he says a tippman 98 or an ion but i aint too keen on tippmanns

are ions are good buy or have you any ideas on other affordable beginner markers :confused:

Az

fatrix_1

Getting There ;)
Feb 1, 2007
try and get a second hand ion off here, you might need to increase your price a bit though (mine was 170 for everything) :p

ac86

Jul 18, 2006
cheers dudes

so tis definitely ions

nice one, was a little bit torn between ion and tippmann tbh lol :D

Az
i have a tippmann A5 and SP8 (basically, an ion in a fancy case). sp8 is great, altho the tippmann has always been a good backup and has only ever had 1 game stopping problem.... whereas the SP8 has had 2 (and ive had the A5 longer)

so if you want something reliable, tippmann, everything else, ion

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Depends if your playing woods or air or a mixture. Mech guns like the tippman are good for wood ball but can be a little noisy at times giving away your position if hiding. Ions are a very good basic gun that are easily up graded later to advance their preformance. Don't buy a toppman for air ball as they will tend to laugh at you.

A$$A$1N

Team Owned
Feb 19, 2007
england
www.myspace.com
an ion mows a tippmann any day, unless a fair amount of money has been spent on the tippmann...

which i dont have...........

well, £150 is quite a lot to spend on a marker

ooo yh, and i also neded some more advice from you hardcore ballers............

wat beginner hoppers do you recommend

within about £20 - £40

Az