Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

North V South Latest

BIGgameNEWS

Mar 12, 2003
www.warpedsports.com
Bookings have now reached over 600 with over 3 weeks left to book for Big Game 2k3 - The Drug Wars

Paint is now available at the pre-paid price of £35 per case. The ball is a brand new VICTORY paint specially developed for rec-ball by WDP. It is designed to cover a wider range of markers because it has the tolerance to cope with greater pressure differences.
WDP say this is due to an increased plyability in the materials (apparently this means more glycerin less sorbital??). The ball is perfect for rec-ball and is being launched at the Big Game. Get your orders in to Paul Parkes now and collect it fresh on the day!

Next topic - Northern Players - WHERE ARE YOU?? - as we spaek the split is about 60/40 South/North, did last years beating by the South take away ALL your self-respect? If you live north of the Watford gap and wanna ensure that the southerners dont get it all their own way get on the phone to book your place and help Northern Drug Baron MARK BLAKEMORE take the smirk off the Souths JOHN BONICH!

Info and pics of last years Big Game at www.warpedsports.com
Bookings and trade stand enquiries 01902 455455

blakey

been there, done it.....
Sep 24, 2001
Off the field, way off
Visit site
Come on the North

C'mon guys,

As we ponder the future of the Big Game, let me tell you of my secret plan, in preperation to wrest the title from the Evil Dr Bon- itch, I have been secretly recruiting a fanatical army of loyal followers, these hardcore mercenary dudes eat soutern pie for breakfast, dinner and second breakfasts as well.

So if you want to be a part of the whup ass fest, and be a part of the glorious Nothern tribe, call the guys at Warped and enlist today.

This time it's personal.

El Diablo........

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Should have 20 to 30 of Philip and Jamies Alltarts and a squad of the Alltarts fenny Swamp Platoon at your disposal Blakey.:D .