Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

north vs south never been and wondering what air

dazzer35

In My Scope? Smile!
Feb 11, 2012
Hi
Never been to north vs south going this year with my 2 boys one 13yrs old and one 16 and of course the old man who still thinks he is 20 lol anyway enough of that
Can anyone tell me what air or fill size they go up 3000 or 4500 can you use co2 ?? and the missus is getting worried when we have done a walk on before some pratt thought it was good or clever to overshoot when someones walking away
BUT it was my 12 yr old at the time gun in air and walking obliterated his back aw well it happens heat of the moment !!!! anyway any ideas of not saying it will, but thinking of getting him a top printed saying i am 13 yrs old front and back anyone got any experience of this or take there kids with them his trouble is he gets stuck in lol which is great but within the rules eh

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
HPAC do the air and it's as good as it always is.

Fills to 3k and 4.5k on separate marked fill stations with no issues.

If there is a problem with a single station for example, they close that one, get on it and get it working again ASAP.

As for the overshooting, that's possible as it can and does happen,. It's best for your lad if he puts his marker nice and high and moves fairly sharpish if he gets hit, as some of the bigger scraps at NvS go off with quite a bang and you certainly run a risk of being shot a heck of a lot even when out... I remember the last battle at checkpoint last year, it must have been insane in the building as the north attacked it...

dazzer35

In My Scope? Smile!
Feb 11, 2012
ahh thanks for the info medic i saw that videowith the building haahaa trouble is i,d end up in the building wid him next to me lol laughing my ass of as he looks at me already moaning at me cause i went with the underdogs and joined the south lol

Reactions: Welshy onslaught sf

Snipey

Jun 23, 2011
Sidcup, Kent
www.samuraipaintball.com
I've been involved in NvS for the last five or so years and have brought along a group of players each time to experience the game.

I think Medic has already answered your questions above but to back it up, if this is your first big day event, your in for a great experience. What I would personally say is don't be afraid to get to know some of the teams on your side (as you chose the South, your already on the right path ;) )
I run the team Brotherhood of X for the South side so do feel free to link on with us during the day.

The day can involve some big firefights at times and if your in the middle of it, be prepared for multiple hits. For your lads, if they are a little concerned about this, get them to wear some chest padding or something to reduce potential impacts.....certainly nothing wrong with wearing such gear and I know many veteran players who actually prefer it in the long run!

Normally at NvS, when the enemy sees you are eliminated, they tend to stop firing but do make it obvious that you are eliminated or it could be a chance that they mistake your movement (especially when some of 'dem pesky northerners' do like their longballing lol).

Getting to know the guys around you helps a lot across the day and makes it much more enjoyable while your there. :)

Any other questions, go ahead and ask. I'm sure we will have the answer for you! :D

Reactions: dazzer35

lil_Chris

Apr 2, 2012
Hi ya

Its my first time to NvS this year as well but ive been to other big events. What you need to know is your not likly to be overshot by one player, most people are quite good at these big events what will happen is if you decide to run into a big fire fight you will get shot alot as there are high numbers on each side and if 20 people see you at once even if they all only pull thw trigger twice thats still 40 shot heading your way. once you realize this you wont worry so much with overshooting. you just need to know that your gonna get shot alot but by alot of people.:)

dazzer35

In My Scope? Smile!
Feb 11, 2012
I've been involved in NvS for the last five or so years and have brought along a group of players each time to experience the game.

I think Medic has already answered your questions above but to back it up, if this is your first big day event, your in for a great experience. What I would personally say is don't be afraid to get to know some of the teams on your side (as you chose the South, your already on the right path ;) )
I run the team Brotherhood of X for the South side so do feel free to link on with us during the day.

The day can involve some big firefights at times and if your in the middle of it, be prepared for multiple hits. For your lads, if they are a little concerned about this, get them to wear some chest padding or something to reduce potential impacts.....certainly nothing wrong with wearing such gear and I know many veteran players who actually prefer it in the long run!

Normally at NvS, when the enemy sees you are eliminated, they tend to stop firing but do make it obvious that you are eliminated or it could be a chance that they mistake your movement (especially when some of 'dem pesky northerners' do like their longballing lol).

Getting to know the guys around you helps a lot across the day and makes it much more enjoyable while your there. :)

Any other questions, go ahead and ask. I'm sure we will have the answer for you! :D
Nice one snipey will look out for you guys and will link up with you me boys have got some bounce vests and pads and the 16yr old gets right stuck in and does his own thing lol dad tends to back em up and gets shot to ribbons lol but great fun dont get me wrong lol i,m getting EXCITED lol do you purchase your paint before hand i,e preorder or what would you suggest ??

dazzer35

In My Scope? Smile!
Feb 11, 2012
Hi ya

Its my first time to NvS this year as well but ive been to other big events. What you need to know is your not likly to be overshot by one player, most people are quite good at these big events what will happen is if you decide to run into a big fire fight you will get shot alot as there are high numbers on each side and if 20 people see you at once even if they all only pull thw trigger twice thats still 40 shot heading your way. once you realize this you wont worry so much with overshooting. you just need to know that your gonna get shot alot but by alot of people.:)
HAAHAAA lol that means i,m gonna be bruised and black by the time i come back lol i do get what you are saying and yes it does make a lot of sense i,e 20 people and yep so i understand what you are saying with the over shooting, we do a few walkons but one we went too we had the guy cornered only supp to be 10 bps and he was shooting ropes he reloaded came up and my boy was walking off shot by someone else ,gun in the air and hands up and the guy lathered his back ohhhhhh dad was not pls, lol anyway another story, i do understand it happens bud the same boy when i got cornered cause we got a woods we can use near us, one coming one side the other moving around me and i thought couldnt go back so thought i,d make the 12yr old bottle but did he NAA just stood there lathering me but the worst bit was he done me in the knackers cause he knew i,d keep coming !!!!!!!!!!!! God that hurt !!!!!!!

Reactions: lil_Chris

dazzer35

In My Scope? Smile!
Feb 11, 2012
haahaa well i reckon they gotta put some good tactics out there for the underdogs as ya wont win this year lol

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
The South is going in Much Stronger this year Mate ,
The Under dogs as we`re known as lets say ? have a little Help ( wink ) and that`ll be your boys ?
as above :- look for Snipey ? or anyone else you see mowing down the Northerners Ha Ha Ha.