Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

North vs South on Saturday

mushuntgrrumble

Dec 10, 2013
Cheltenham
This is going to be our first NvS for me and my 13yr old boy and we are going to do the Night Game:). We have never done anything like this before so we are looking for some good tips to get us through the night. ie How to spot booby traps. Time approx taken to complete task. Area it covers. Investing in inferred. In general anything that can help us through the night. The final thing is finding THE BEER TENT!!! (only joking):whistle:

frosty

warped player
Aug 9, 2005
solihull
w
i dont think anyone has ever done anything like the night game thats planned before less of a game more a challange and you wont have any problems finding the bar we make sure thats lit up like blackpool iluminations

siesmith87

UKPSF MEMBER #7251
Mar 12, 2014
leigh greater manchester
Long shot but here goes anybody out there thats needs a passenger to go north vs south with them or like a group of lads from the greater manchester our surrounding areas? need a lift to get down there as I carnt drive so Im abit bamboozled really. Pritty new to paintball so im up for meeting new people and there aint no harm in making a few friends along the way, like I said long shot I know but if anyone is interested please let me know cheers.

Last edited:

Natexxo

Aberdeen University Paintball Society (AUPS)
Dec 27, 2012
Aberdeen
So much on, on Saturday now!!! You literally won't have time to do everything.

UK Versus

Saturday 3rd May sees the latest instalment of this great game series.

UK Versus sees all the foreign players attending the Festival coming together under the JNTFor (Joint Nations Task Force) - and do battle with a UKCF (United Kingdom Combined Forces) team.

A DRAW was the result of the first ever UKVersus game in 2012. Then an emphatic WIN to the JNTFor ensued in 2013 - Can the UKCF make amends and finally score a win against the invaders in 2014?
M
This is the first I've heard of this part of NvS and damn am I super psyched now! That's such a great idea!

It being my first NvS what is the format of this like, can you join and leave the game at any point during the day or is it a "once you're in you're in"/"If you're out you stay out" kind of deal?

Hobo_Joe

Enjoying the view...
Oct 30, 2004
London
So I have been out of paintball for around 9 years (yes it’s been a while). I stopped playing when my brother left the UK and I lost my paintball buddy.
I decided that life is too short to not do things you enjoy, so I dusted off my markers (many o-rings to replace J) and booked the 2nd of May off work for NvS.

What I have been trying to find is a decent break down for what is actually happening on each day, when the gates open on Friday for camping ect. The NvS website doesn’t really give a good break down of the details… this thread has info on the Saturday, but what about Friday and Sunday?

Where can I get some more info, or am I looking too early for this and it will go up in time?

woodysan

Johnny Greenwood / Proteus
Nov 21, 2013
Manchester
@siesmith87 I can sort you out - Proteus are going and most of our members are from the Manchester District. Some of us are new so you'll fit right in, I'll sort something out in regards to picking you up etc.

frosty

warped player
Aug 9, 2005
solihull
w
@Hobo_Joe yes all the timings and scheduals (sp) are generaly released on facebook a couple of weeks before the game once all the fine detailes have been worked out but genrally sunday just consists of the big game itself from around 9 until 4 ish