Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

north west training ground opens

5_star_looser

May 5, 2004
www.paintballphotos.co.uk
yer... any chance of trainin this sun?

if there is anychance of the field being open team inferno rage A.K.A five star will be there. sorry we couldn't be there last sun we were playin the first leg of the mid masters. sounds like you all had alot of fun tho.

jamie

diablojoe

Aug 8, 2003
Visit site
Sunday 23rd report....

Big thanks to all the lad of the The Firm for organising a superb day, It was my first training day and ill sure be back. hopefully with a working gun. I especialy like to thank the guy who lent me his E-Blade for the day, i didnt catch your name but Thanks

Originally posted by ChairChimp
As an afterthought, I can't remember your name now, sorry for that, but I'm really curious about the guy with the angel who couldn't get the fps up. Ever find out wtf was going on there?
Ive put a post on Evolves forum regarding my Newton Valve, just waiting to here back so i can get it sorted. Fingers crossed :)
Originally posted by outkastmike
it was adam from swat

played the last leg of the PA league last year ....and guess what..............................his angel didn't work :rolleyes:
Its kind of funny that both times my Angel hasn’t worked is when I’ve been playing along side mike, or is that just coincidence ;)

HYPE

Jun 11, 2002
Bradford w yorks
Visit site
Icould possibly provide air not just for my team but everyone there would be a very small charge to people using it to cover expenses! cant promise but i can check it out for certain in the morning?
P.S I am not trying to be pushey! i just want to ntrain and ifi get to train and help you out thats a bonus!!:)

HYPE

Jun 11, 2002
Bradford w yorks
Visit site
Sorry thought i had!Not sure whats happening ive been trying to sort it all day!!!! The compressor is in leeds and for some un known reason the bottles are in brigg? I have taken your number m8 will let you know very soon