Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

North West walk-ons Warrington Area

stu richmond

Mar 1, 2014
I couldn't make the first walk on at traxx, hoping to make it on the 15th. What is the site paint? Spyderman never came back to me with an answer. I don't like bad paint the clogs my markers up. How many attended first walk on?
There was about 6 of us. Can't remember what paint we used but no one had any problems and we had a selection of guns from a5's , etha's upto the new GSL

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
It was a decent rec ball paint, can't remember the brand, certainly much better than the diablo heat I was using. I've messaged the owner on facebook to find out.

As Stu says it fired fine through a5's (generally hard on paint), an Etha, the sandbaggers GSL, and a hammer 7 (hardish on paint), some kind of spyder clone (hard on paint) and I don't think any one was having barrel breaks despite a very damp day.

It broke well on people as well and had a nice thick bright filling (unlike the thin dark water in the heat I was using).

Pop along - it was a fun day.

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
I couldn't make the first walk on at traxx, hoping to make it on the 15th. What is the site paint? Spyderman never came back to me with an answer. I don't like bad paint the clogs my markers up. How many attended first walk on?
Just had a message from him, its GI paint, £50 for entry and a box.

fathead

Mar 29, 2010
wirral
Outpost all the way mate 3rd sunday of every month and there is at least 20+ people on the walkon, jonno is an awesome guy and is constantly making changes to the site to make it better an better, there's trenches, a villages a church with graveyard, a bloody helicopter, a rocket, a tire field with a fort at the back, just a great day every single time, plus dominos at lunch (about £5) for a large pizza cuz that many order :) not bad if u ask me haha

siesmith87

UKPSF MEMBER #7251
Mar 12, 2014
leigh greater manchester
Anybody goin here tomorrow from the leigh/wigan/warrington area? just started paintball and looking for regular players and to get to know the community, if anyone could pick me up who is goin as I dont drive would be amazing, I may seem abit desperate but im just so keen to start this sport and need pointing in the right direction cheers.