Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Northern Speedball/Reball Sites?

beertheballer

May 25, 2014
Wakefield
We are training on 6th july and 13th july in Wakefield west yorkshire, the people who own it acutally run there own paintball woodland site, but where we train in wakefield its the same place the Northern UK Master is held.

Reactions: AmyStroodle

manzi

Aug 6, 2009
Rotherham
i thought it may have been the same place. kinda tied the two together lol.

is there many of you on your training days?

manzi

Aug 6, 2009
Rotherham
sounds good tbh. not got anything on facebook. but i should be there now with post counts lol.
is it a "bring your own paint jobby?"

AmyStroodle

Jan 7, 2014
Leeds,West Yorkshire
www.facebook.com
Yeah sure drop me some infor via PM when you can.

We are training on 6th july and 13th july in Wakefield west yorkshire, the people who own it acutally run there own paintball woodland site, but where we train in wakefield its the same place the Northern UK Master is held.
Played my first Northern Masters last round. :]

Good site! Grass needed a cut though I spiked my knee on a thissle D: (Probably because my playing pants have hole in the knees butttttt)
I won't be able to make many paintballing event to be honest. Having a tough time with my car atm and general finances annnnnd housing 0.0 (Early midlife crisis possible) :[

manzi

Aug 6, 2009
Rotherham
Amy, i'm in that battle with the car, bloody VW's have a chain of problems. trying to DIY everything on it to save funds for paintballing.

AmyStroodle

Jan 7, 2014
Leeds,West Yorkshire
www.facebook.com
Amy, i'm in that battle with the car, bloody VW's have a chain of problems. trying to DIY everything on it to save funds for paintballing.
Tell me about it.
Day before the student cup my VW polo was crashed into from behind ... took a month to repair the fakker, MOT and insure (in the same month), finally got it sorted -drove it for little over a week- someone has flung their car door into my car and left a big chip in the paint annnnnd BAM ABS ECU breaks an hour later.

Ontop of my laptop breaking (Cant finish editting CPPS round2!!! pictures)
and al sorts of other small mishaps ... terrible 3 months for me :[

Hopefully all my badlucks come at once and I wont get anymore this year eh :p

manzi

Aug 6, 2009
Rotherham
sounds about right for a VW :D i just have knackered wiper washer motor and knackered door censors, possibly a knackered shock absorber. not soo heavy as your list lol.

Reactions: AmyStroodle