Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Not received goods from Uncle Albert..Nudge please.

damocarlisle

Impulse
May 28, 2008
Carlisle
Would it be possible to give Uncle Albert a nudge please as it looks like no one has received any goods from him yet.

Me personnally I have been waiting 12 days now for a Chrono I paid for on the 2nd December.

Have tried to contact him but only had 1 reply saying he was hoping to post on 7th December.

Any help would be appreciated.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
what i will say is post is over due, i am still waiting for things posted over 10days ago, but yes lack of info is never a good sign. keep me posted

uncle albert

Mar 18, 2008
I am hear and alive. I have sent all items I think on the 9th rather than the 7th due to being busy at work and one today because the person that bought the item didn’t supply there address so couldn’t send with the others and today is the first chance I’ve had to get it off to them. I hope this has cleard up any problems.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I am hear and alive. I have sent all items I think on the 9th rather than the 7th due to being busy at work and one today because the person that bought the item didn’t supply there address so couldn’t send with the others and today is the first chance I’ve had to get it off to them. I hope this has cleard up any problems.
Many thanks for clearing this up.