Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Notorious Kidz Trials!!!!

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
I know LittleDan commutes on the train up to Dartford from South Devon (about 5-6hr trip one way) to attend training and somehow always manages to blag a lift with Cynergy out to the Millenniums. He's 15 years old and I believe he's been seen camping at the site on his own just so he can attend training! I suppose it depends how much commitment you can/want to give, but the Notorious Kidz squad has to be one of the best options for young players in the UK at the moment.

sabianfan

Jan 11, 2005
Grantham Lincolnshire
I know LittleDan commutes on the train up to Dartford from South Devon (about 5-6hr trip one way) to attend training and somehow always manages to blag a lift with Cynergy out to the Millenniums. He's 15 years old and I believe he's been seen camping at the site on his own just so he can attend training! I suppose it depends how much commitment you can/want to give, but the Notorious Kidz squad has to be one of the best options for young players in the UK at the moment.

u think thats bad, i cant thank my parents enough. they drive me from grantham to dartford every weekend to play.
Luckily i have started driving lessons now though.

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
u think thats bad, i cant thank my parents enough. they drive me from grantham to dartford every weekend to play.
Luckily i have started driving lessons now though.
from what they said last weekend, its either that or get driven round the bend by you 2 if you are around the house :D