Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Nottingham Skirmish WALK ON 9th November

Shep

Oct 30, 2003
What a good day

Just wanted to say thx to Nick &Maggot at nottingham Skirmish for a well organised loads of fun day.
& to all there great day see you at the next one :)
Shep

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Excellently run day
Excellently fun day
Big fields
Got to say I had heard that Skirmish Notts was a good site, but you have to experience it.
To Nick and the staff cheers 5 star
To all the own gunners thanks for a great fun day

Note the guy that designed that Net Maze needs an award and the village is way cool, best one I've played in.

Kitten Katcher

trappeur de chates
Oct 23, 2003
Hampshire (NOT Portsmouth)
And even more praise...
Fantastic day. Great fun had by all. Huge thanks to Nick, Maggot & everyone else at Skirmish Nottingham.
There were a really nice bunch of players on the day and a great friendly atmosphere.
Nice to see so many people running mags (like me)! :cool:
Very well designed site, especially the hyperball, the 'wall' with tunnels through it, and the village (esp. the church).
If you haven't been here, I would HIGHLY recommend it.
And the icing on the cake - perfect weather!

Nick@skirmish

Jul 15, 2001
robin hood country
Visit site
:) To everybody that played on sunday, thank you for your comments. You guys ( and girls ) were some of the nicest players i have met, every body was up for a laff, everbody walked when shot, and only heard 2 'check him marshal' calls all day, at my age it saves my legs....

It was nice to see everybody having fun ( which is what paintball is all about ) rather than moaning about, the fields, the marshals, the paint, the weather, the other players and anything else they can think about.

I am thinking of a possible big game over xmas / new year

If any body intrested let me know numbers and i will sort out a date.

laters all

ps, the guys from down south, hope your journey was,nt to long on the way back. let me know next time I can get some deals on hotels etc, women r extra, but i know a man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On behalf of Maggot and I thank you once again for all your comments and c ya soon..

Armadyllo

Errrrr.. mm
Apr 17, 2002
SoMainland
Visit site
Hey Nick..

Yeah journey went smooth as silk.. cept for the traffic... oh and the traffic... and then there was ...... THE TRAFFIC yeah triffic!!

;-)

Well worth it tho.... bludee great time.

Now about those women.... I like mine wi... well crap beggars can't be choosers i'll take wot ya got lol.

But seriously we'll give yaz a call next time and see wot accom you got going up there.

Cheers again to all involved

Marc. - Oh and by the way BAD DAD (the tissue king) and son had a cracking time as well.