NOW SOLD - PLEASE DELETE MODS :)

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Hey folks,

Just to clear my name, 2 things here..

1. I have been working heaps due to it being xmas, if you have seen me online, its because i am logged in through my phone.. so on that note i appologise for not replying asap.

2. I genuinely never even noticed the mark on the reg, it must have happened when i was playing on sunday :(. With regards to the barrel sock, i completely forgot and will get it sent out to you on Monday.

I can only appologise for whats happened @helihurley and again to you @Bolter, i have plenty people who will back me up in saying i always look after my kit and i am not just one of these wheel and deal types. I've pm'd helihurley to send him back some cash as compensation, i hope this is enough to sort stuff out...
No need to apologise to me mate! I know you are sound bro, I meant, leave the thread open so that if you guys needed to sort anything out you can.

Reactions: Philbey

helihurley

Sep 7, 2011
cambridgeshire
Been offered £20 refund which I think is fair. Looks like this was a genuine oversight by philbey and I understand being busy at work so all is good.

Thank you for getting back to me. I will let you know when £20 refund has been received.

Reactions: Bolter