Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Npf 10th feb photos

eLLiot-

Planet Eclipze[!]
Dec 19, 2007
My friend took a few with a phone, yeh we played you a few times lol whoever kept running back right on your team was getting shot everytime lol

lol and my friend tampered with his gun way to much and broke it in the end, i was the guy with the red invisions on

by the way if you can get hold of the photos ask for the video aswell because they were filming to

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
bassets pole is a really nice site for recball BUT their supair is on a really bumpy sand covered surface with is almost impossible to dive on and hard on yer trouser knees. On a lighter note though, its a good laugh and i really enjoyed playing supair there in december. love the really quick turn arounds and the field layout wasnt bad either. With the playing surface leveled it would be a top notch supair field.

MCBrawler

I put my name on it
Jun 2, 2005
in a house
Visit site
bassets pole is a really nice site for recball BUT their supair is on a really bumpy sand covered surface with is almost impossible to dive on and hard on yer trouser knees. On a lighter note though, its a good laugh and i really enjoyed playing supair there in december. love the really quick turn arounds and the field layout wasnt bad either. With the playing surface leveled it would be a top notch supair field.
we are going to sort it out dont worry :D

UKAsylum

Sep 25, 2007
if you can play on that, you can play on anything. in the words of Mr Schwarzenegger.... CLICK