Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NPF Scenario day

Milky

Jan 20, 2004
www.ukasylum.co.uk
i am pretty sure it's BYO paint coz otherwise you wouldn't have any balls left and i aint sure about the teams, i think what they do is divide all the people tht come down thast day by 2 i guess? :D
SITE PAINT ONLY .............. SITE PAINT ONLY .............. SITE PAINT ONLY .............. SITE PAINT ONLY .............. SITE PAINT ONLY .............. SITE PAINT ONLY .............. SITE PAINT ONLY .............. SITE PAINT ONLY .............. SITE PAINT ONLY .............. SITE PAINT ONLY .............. SITE PAINT ONLY .............. SITE PAINT ONLY .............. SITE PAINT ONLY .............. SITE PAINT ONLY .............. SITE PAINT ONLY

Only field that is none site paint is alowed is the supair dem is da rules

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
fortmat for the 21/21 IS as follows.... book in advance, as places are filling up rediculously fast... after booking, you will be told which 'Army' you are joining...

9.30 start, prompt, on the day. be onsite for registry at this time... after the safety speech, 4 normal games will commence with 30-55 players per side.

then we break for lunch.
after lunch, 3, yes, THREE 'Big Games' will commence with, well basically EVERY player onsite (the two army's) battling it out on our arena's.

After the war, we invit you to get tanked, and enjoy the Hog Roast, which is included in the price. the two package prices are on the Flyer.

Paint is NOT BYO, the only thing that is BYO is the beers!

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
lmao classic. unless your playing dan you will more than likely be marshalling. Ghurka, is there a date set yet or is it in working progress?