Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NPF sup air sundays

The_neB

#42 Sneaky Snorkels 2
May 14, 2006
Lichfield, Staffs, UK
hey guys i'm thinking bout going to 1 n wondered if anyone knew what it's like?? just wondered wot people thought of it before i went down is it ok or would i be better going to that indoor place that opened over birmingham way??

Cheers guys

Ben

The_neB

#42 Sneaky Snorkels 2
May 14, 2006
Lichfield, Staffs, UK
come on someones gotta have an opinion on wot it's like at NPF - i've played rec there loads but never been to a sup air there - last time i went rec tho met some of the guys who supair - theye were abit crazy with the amount they shot ppl - even after they were out - just wanted to know if it's relaxed or wot

Cheers

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
just go down, its very relaxed. they are all very friendly,you dont need to have a team just drop onto one, a lot of the guys are marshals that arn't working, its a good laugh

MCBrawler

I put my name on it
Jun 2, 2005
in a house
Visit site
ye mate its a great atmosphere down at npfs sup air just turn up mate and ull fit right in. im george forman if ya wanna speak to me .some real down to earth guys down their as well its a good lauf and good training as well. ill be down their lol

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
to be fair, NPF's supair is better for playing whereas quadball'd indoor is better for training skills and techniques. Try both im sure youll like em, and ill probably see ya around sooner or later:)

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
Geroge, he's french. yeah dude, definatly drop in on the sup-air sunday. As Cusack said, good for games. If your willing to wait a week or two, you'll be able to play on our brand new sup-air field. no more crawling through long grass just to find the snake...

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
yeah...I would say that averages out to french :p

When is the next supair? first sunday of july right?