Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NPPL Welcome London Tigers

The NPPL and Pure Promotions are pleased to announce Professional Team London Tigers will be competing in the NPPL Super 7 Las Vegas event September 10 - 12 at Sam Boyd Stadium.

The Tigers have been performing very well in the NPPL Sanctioned Millennium Series' events this season and are ranked #11 in the Super 7 World Series Professional Points Race. Based on their scores, the London Tigers are currently in the running to be one of the 18 Teams able to compete in the Professional Division of the 2005 NPPL Super 7 World Series. Please join me in welcoming them to the states and wishing them the best of luck in Las Vegas.

**Registration for Las Vegas will soon be closing**
If your team has still not registered for the event, you must do so at www.NPPL.tv A current list of teams paid in full can be found on the website under "Teams" (A link at the top of the home page).

Thank you for your support and please contact me with any questions at (714) 536-9050. We look forward to seeing you in Vegas in just a few weeks!

All the best,

Camille Baker
Director of Marketing
National Professional Paintball League
www.nppl.tv
(714) 536-9050 Phone
(714) 536-0676 Fax

The NPPL and Pure Promotions would like to thank our Platinum Sponsors:
JT, Brass Eagle, Viewloader, Raven, Kingman, WDP, Angel, Chronic, ZAP, System X, Steel Balls, Planet Eclipse, National Paintball Supply, Empire

Intheno

People's Supermod
Sep 18, 2003
Chicago (South Side)
Visit site
I agree, they need a good solid Sunday, not a great, fantastic, amazing FRi and Sat, and then a complete load of cobblers when it actually counts.
I will be rooting for them all the way though, Love the JoyBoys to death

DJ=)

Jul 16, 2002
Norway
www.getlost.no
Which teams will we seen in the pro division in NPPL next year ?

A guess ?
Dynasty
Infamous
XSV
Arsenal
Avalanche
Naughty Dogs
Joy Division
Tigers
Nexus

?????

DJ

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by TJ Lambini
Russians aside, Joy boys are best in Eurloand for my money - be a shame to see em miss out.
I would most certainly agree with you regarding Joy's performance in XBall but 7-Man is entirely different as we have all seen this season..but it would be a travesty if they missed out in qualifying.