Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NSPL Round 2 - Reading - 27th April

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
We're back to the ever-popular Reading NSPL venue for Round 2 of the 2008 season on Sunday the 27th April. This event will see the first Div 1 M7 games of the season and we will also be making many of the planned improvements to our event organisation to ensure everyone has the best possible time.

Registration for Round 2 is now open and you can book your team in via http://www.nspl.co.uk or by calling 01626 833 200... I am away in Malaga from Thursday to Sunday, so if it takes a little while for your email confirmation to come through, don't panic - I will deal with the back log upon my return.

Teams already booked in to the event are:

Asbo's
Ascendance
Relentless
Heaven VIP
Outrage UK
Demolition Squad
Kinetic
Freekz Army
Freekz Navy
Impact UK
Dads Army
AP Havoc
AP Havoc 2
Guildford Elite
Sabotage
Plan B
Plan B Kids
Redskins
SE2
Dyslexic Brians
Prime

...and there's sure to be plenty more now that registration is officially available. We are expecting numbers to be down on last season as some teams have chosen to try other events this year, so we may only be running two fields and this will mean a cap on available places. Of course, if demand is high enough, then we will open the third field.

I will be booking in for two fields initially and then will have a reserve team list. If the reserve list hits high enough numbers then the third field will be opened... The message is: best to get booked in as early as possible to ensure a spot.

The field layouts will be released at least one week before the event, though the plan is to use the Campaign Cup layouts (with Cakes replaced with tombstones) if they have been released in time. We will have Cakes and two full 2008 Mill Fields after Campaign Cup.

The spectator experience at Reading events this year is one area the NSPL is hoping to make good improvements, so please do invite family, friends and potentialy interested players along to watch the action. We will have an area for kids games set aside too, so its a whole family affair.

We still have space in Division One for those teams wishing to give the M7 format a bash this year, but please be aware that Div One teams must commit to ALL Reading events and pay their entire £280 game fees up front for Round 2 and then roll this amount on to the next Reading event.

We are planning to run two sessions of quick turn-overs for the Division Two teams with staging next to the fields. This is designed to give these teams a taste of the quick turn-arounds needed for the M7 format, but it wont be anywhere near as demanding as Div One - probably around 10-15 minute turn-arounds. This will depend on team numbers though and I will get back to you on this one a little closer to the day.

Division 2 - 4 game fees are £200 per team. Remember, you can book in on-line via http://www.nspl.co.uk (go to Fixtures) or by calling 01626 833 200. I look forward to hearing from you.

mackemforever

Bristol Addiction
Nov 30, 2007
Sorry to sound stupid, but having never played in any paintball tourneys before I am very ignorant.
If you are booked in just as a team, not using the paint deal, can you buy paint on site and if so, how much per box?