Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NSPL Round 3 - Reading 22nd April

T

TendringLOEB

Much props to Samurai too, good result, sorry I wasn't there with you lads.

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
Results
Div 1
1st Cynergy Acedemy
2nd Samurai
3rd Portsmouth Halloween

Div 2
1st Tsunami
2nd Impact UK
3rd Corrupt

Div 3
1st Portsmouth Uni
2nd NA Angels
3rd Weymouth Blitzkreig

Div 4
1st Redskins A
2nd AP Havoc
3rd Relentless

Laters

:)

OddJob

Photographer
Oct 28, 2004
North Essex
It was a great event, top marks to Syd and the crew for setting up the venue and providing a professional service. Special kudos must go to the refs yesterday, I can say honestly I think that's one of if not the best reffed events of the 3 years of NSPL that I've been involved in. Good and consistent decisions applied across the 50 odd games per field. Well done chaps.

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
Results
Div 4
1st Redskins A
2nd AP Havoc
3rd Relentless
:)
These weren't the positions reported yesterday at the event.

I think both Relentless and Havoc had 18points and ED18, making us joint 2nd/3rd - what happens in this situation ? Maybe Havoc should take 2nd since we got 1 more max ?? (Sorry Gran !). Or maybe Relentless should take 2nd for wearing such spangly jerseys :D

Look fwd to hearing the official verdict.

HPUKer

Entity / Shootrtv
Jan 25, 2005
www.shootr.tv
www.andyb.tv
Massive thanks to the NSPL and to Syd, the Reading set up just gets better each time we go back.

Special kudos must go to the refs yesterday, I can say honestly I think that's one of if not the best reffed events of the 3 years of NSPL that I've been involved in. Good and consistent decisions applied across the 50 odd games per field. Well done chaps.
Amen to that, it was without a doubt the best UK domestic reffing I have ever seen.

Many thanks also to Paintball Warehouse, Proto, Draxxus and UCZ paintball park for supporting us.

HarryP