Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NSPL Round 8 - Reading - 24th Sept

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Now that the Campaign Cup is behind us, the NSPL season is set to continue on the 24th September at our fantastic Reading venue. This is our last visit to this venue this year and is not to be missed. We are seeing more and more new-comers to the league booking in, so can I ask all regular teams to confirm their attendance to this event as soon as possible please.

There are only a few events left for your team to earn those valuable league points and can I remind Division 1 and 2 teams that Division 1 will be locked at the end of the season with Prize Money introduced next season. In addition, we have some more exciting plans for next season which will make those promotions and relegations even more important.

Round 8 will once again see teams from all across the South of the UK coming together, uniting our Southern paintball scene and making the UK's largest 7-Man tournament scene a true testing ground for teams at all levels.

To confirm your place, please visit the fixture information on www.nspl.co.uk or call 01626 830732 during normal working hours. A £100 deposit is required to confirm attendance and can be paid by cheque, debit or credit card.

Finally, I am looking for refs for this event. Can any teams and/or individuals interested please contact me ASAP? If your team is not playing, please consider reffing - it's the effort and continued involvement of the referrees that help make the NSPL what it is, so please consider contributing to this if you can.

I look forward to hearing from you all and can't wait to get the final few events of the year kick-started with an excellent fixture in Reading.

OddJob

Photographer
Oct 28, 2004
North Essex
I'm moist at the thought of playing again, it seems like it's been such a long time. XM7 will be there, will be confirming officially with you soon Syd.

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
South Coast Quake will be there, can you confirm our rolling deposit after HG syd.

Many thanks

A.B