Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NXL Off-Season Rumours, Transfers, Shens, etc......

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
Woo totally called Markowski leaving. Now then, that could mean he replaces Mouse at Infamous, or goes back to Shock.
I'm wondering if he might go to someone like TMG Outlaws. That'd be interesting. Are they not Midwest based like he is?

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Stoney do you thing that with Infamous being a Kee team, but Kee being owned by GI now. That he'd go to Infamous?

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
Stoney do you thing that with Infamous being a Kee team, but Kee being owned by GI now. That he'd go to Infamous?
Surely his 2015 GI sponsorship won't have much bearing on where he goes as he wasn't like a brand representative or anything. It's all one big monopoly, I suppose he can more or less go wherever.

If he does go back to Shock, it'll be interesting to see how that works. They seemed to have a pretty deep and very competent roster at Cup. No significant weak links to replace.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Well he did have his own Geo model. So figured he had some tie. Shock has custom Geo's as well though, so going back to them makes the most sense, but I think he'd fit into Infamous pretty well.

Reactions: frobinson

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
Well he did have his own Geo model. So figured he had some tie. Shock has custom Geo's as well though, so going back to them makes the most sense, but I think he'd fit into Infamous pretty well.
I didn't realise GI owned Planet too! ;) If I remember rightly, Dalton launched his personal Geo right before WC 2013, then announced he was joining TBD after WC!

Jokes aside, I suppose that sponsorship may well have an impact on the direction Markowski takes. We'll find out soon enough.

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
Rumour has it Thomas taylor has a 2 year contract with heat, which would indicate it is expiring this off season. So he could be moving on.

Another rumour is that Nick levial also has a 2 year contract with impact. He could re-sign or move on.

Who knows what might happen.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Rumour has it Thomas taylor has a 2 year contract with heat, which would indicate it is expiring this off season. So he could be moving on.
Another rumour is that Nick levial also has a 2 year contract with impact. He could re-sign or move on.

Who knows what might happen.
That would explain why Taylor has lasted this long. he was worse than useless most of the time watching him play (the little that he did) this year. I've seen no improvement in him since he joined that team, I was disappointed that they got rid of slowiak and woodley but kept him last year, won't be sad to see him kicked out the back door.

no denying he played a great game in his day, but his style just no longer works for the modern game.

Reactions: Tony Harrison

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
That would explain why Taylor has lasted this long. he was worse than useless most of the time watching him play (the little that he did) this year. I've seen no improvement in him since he joined that team, I was disappointed that they got rid of slowiak and woodley but kept him last year, won't be sad to see him kicked out the back door.

no denying he played a great game in his day, but his style just no longer works for the modern game.
Troll was at his peak with XSV in 05/06.

Reactions: rewind