Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NXPL Tournament

kiwitim

Once was a Deviant.....
Mar 26, 2008
ABERDEEN Brrrrrrr.....
Right, we (Deviant) have just finished training today, and have been discussing this. At this stage, Whitey and I are keen to come down in November and help out with reffing unless another team is short of a player, as we can't field a full team for that date, but we do have a full squad for December.

I'm sure we arent the only team in this situation, so surely others could do the same???

Maddogwhitey

off season boring.
Aug 1, 2005
Aberdeen
www.lips.biz
yeah as tim says, we are both keen to come down and either help out or fit on with another team.

both tim, myself and the rest of deviant are keen to make this series and those like it work.

Maddogwhitey

off season boring.
Aug 1, 2005
Aberdeen
www.lips.biz
all quiet here?

tim and I are still keen to come help out, we arnt looking for any financial recompense just wanna come help out..nothing better to do, i mean its either go to a tournament or stay in aberdeen and be eaten by massive seagulls

jus

Bulldogs
Mar 18, 2006
stafford
Press release.

Press release​

Birmingham Bulldogs, Nemesis Paintball and the NXPL have been forced into an untenable situation and feel there is no other choice but to close down all associated ventures.

Sincere apologies

Justin Edgington

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I think the above statement took balls to write because this guy (Justin) has now lost the sponsorship to his site, team and league, and he has lost it on a point of principle.
I wonder how many people in paintball forsake their principles to keep the money rolling in???
It's a lot, I tell you.

Justin looked as though he was investing time and resources in trying to bring on the young guys in paintball and obviously having a compressor on his site was crucial to this endeavour.

I hope a few potential sponsors are looking at this thread and I also hope they will recognise a man of integrity and help his team out .. ..

The ripples from this event have now reached the end of their journey across our paintball pond ..let's hope it all begins to quieten down now.

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Shame it has come to this Jus. Its a great site bang in central UK. You have put a lot of effort in trying to help teams, wish you the best for the future.

kiwitim

Once was a Deviant.....
Mar 26, 2008
ABERDEEN Brrrrrrr.....
Justin,

Damn it....I was looking forward to reffing and being the one making the bad calls, instead of recieving them. lol.

Seriously, it's a damn shame that things have come to this - I too have invested alot of time/money into helping the less fortunate get into the sport, and now the teams I helped start are doing extremley well through Australasia. If I had lost the support like you have, these teams wouldn't exist - so you'll never know what has been lost...

If anything else comes up that you need some help with - drop me a pm, and I will see what I can do.

Thats a serious offer.

Cheers

Tim