Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

nxt rebound modes

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
im getting quite bored...there not enough people with shocker problems for me to fix, i must be doing something right!!
haha i bet somebodys shocker wont work (try and fix adams lols)

people must be learing to fix them their selves

and not need the wisdom of the shocker god lol

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
haha i bet somebodys shocker wont work (try and fix adams lols)

people must be learing to fix them their selves

and not need the wisdom of the shocker god lol
adams is fixed and super fast, ive had it for about 2 weeks now, took a bit to find the source of the problem but it rips now

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
lol thats gooood only thing i need to do is take ma reg aprt but i couldnt find socket to fit (if reg is dirty could that cause shot varitys ie like its shoots over chronon 299 287 297 296 293 (that was just random )

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
lol thats gooood only thing i need to do is take ma reg aprt but i couldnt find socket to fit (if reg is dirty could that cause shot varitys ie like its shoots over chronon 299 287 297 296 293 (that was just random )
that is a bit inconsistant, has the reg had enough paint to bed in yet (between 4000 and 10000 shots) and the socket is a 9/16 deepwell socket (try halfords or a car place they should have one) find me on msn ill send you the how to video if you need it

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
that is a bit inconsistant, has the reg had enough paint to bed in yet (between 4000 and 10000 shots) and the socket is a 9/16 deepwell socket (try halfords or a car place they should have one) find me on msn ill send you the how to video if you need it
i watched the vid of zdspb on how to do it and yes its had plenty of paint through it at leat 8 boxes i got told by somebody that my reg was dirty but it looked perfectly clean to me