Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

nxt rebound modes

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
the wiered thing is there is 6 modes (listen before u say zdspb say blah balh its has botom a continuas beep then 1 2 3 4 then top agen continuas beep

so there aree six modes

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
the continuas beeps are to say it cant go any higher or any lower - read your manual lacey:rolleyes:

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
the continuas beeps are to say it cant go any higher or any lower - read your manual lacey:rolleyes:
well mr mac if that be true there would be 4 modes thus still making zdspb

wrong mine is in semi bottom contiuas beeps and doesnt bounce

so read your manual btw you lubed your shocker recently ??:rolleyes:

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
the wiered thing is there is 6 modes (listen before u say zdspb say blah balh its has botom a continuas beep then 1 2 3 4 then top agen continuas beep

so there aree six modes
amature, you got owned by mac....

oh yeah chris - i checked my shocker...your right, i bow to you and your looking on zdspb before you post skills ;);)

balf
still the self proclaimed shocker god

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
the beeps just mean you have hit the bottom, mode one. there is 5 modes so just stop your well this and that....or i will eat your solenoid (tastes quite nice with a drop of dow 55)

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
the beeps just mean you have hit the bottom, mode one. there is 5 modes so just stop your well this and that....or i will eat your solenoid (tastes quite nice with a drop of dow 55)
i just checked agen and and tthe bottom and tope mode are continuas then there is for beeps inbatween the top mode