Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

oh dear ( Malaga Weather )

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Malaga Millennium is up & running. Flood lights r on route so games can carry on until 11:30 tonight.
Apparently, the teams have refused to play until midnight under the inadequate floodlights so games were rescheduled for the morning.

The pits are on the promenade, side and also the D-wire side of the field by the sea is un-netted, as Hilu has commentated on the Cyclone website, spectating or coaching from the wall is like trying to "see Charlie in the tree line".

Due to the poor weather conditions in Fuengirola only two fields were running todayl, apparently they plan to have the third field running in the morning.

I wonder how they would have coped had all the teams got out there? However, as flights on Sunday/Monday look like being disrupted too maybe they can schedule an extra day?!?

coyut

Certified Eclipse Tech
Jun 4, 2007
Switzerland
www.riot.ch
Nicky T
Birmingham Disruption made it at about 3am this morning after 33 (yes thirty-three) hours of driving! Sadly for them it doesn't look as though games will be getting played today due to the diminshing weather conditions.....

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
ok guys we have three threads running. I have changed the title's to try and help you keep all information on each subject in one thread. try and keep them on topic and ill move relevant post into the correct threads

For ongoing weather issue LINK

For future rescheduling of games and any news on going forward LINK

For Scores from Malaga Millennium Series LINK

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
I just got off the phone with someone who is there and he told me that since about 2:30 sun is out over Malaga, but the games have been postponed since 1 PM.

p8ntballer022

May 9, 2009
yea guys, im in the hotel lobby as we speak. weather is amazing now, warm and sunny with no wind or clouds, however theyve already cnacelled all games today. looks like the plan is to play div 2, 3, m5 tomorrow and have d1 spl cpl to play the rest in germany, but no confirmation yet. i heard 7am tomorrow is decision time. From what ive noticed the weather is rainy, ****ty, windy in the morning, then it clears up around 2pm everyday. hopefully we can get some games in tomorrow!