Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

"Oh no I've dropped all my bullets"

gobby81

Dec 20, 2001
www.cspaintball.co.uk
I'm guessing a fair few people who read this board have spent a fair bit of time marshalling at fields for rental players.

I just wondered what your pet hate complaint from punters was? Dont get me wrong I love the little blighters we were all one once after all! But they do come out with some crap some times, the one I really hate is "Oh no I've dropped all my bullets" after they run headlong into a tree smashing the hopper from thier marker and sending a little shower of paintballs around thier feet.

What are the comments from punters that you love to hate?

CROOKED-POPO

***ud father
Apr 12, 2002
Visit site
1. "I can't move, they're shooting at me!"
2. "I can't ________ , I'm out of paint" Fill in blank with whatever is appropriate.
3. "I didn't know you were out." after plunking you with several more while you are yelling out and holding up your marker.:p

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Favourite Punter Question Ever:

(and it's 100% genuine too)

"Marshal, which end does it shoot out of?"

I swear, 100% true, the guy was seriously asking me - he wasn't taking the P.

I do love outsmarting the cocky ones though:

"OI! Put your goggles back on now!"
"But that piece of paper I signed at the start of the day indemnifies you anyways"
"Yes, smart-ar$e, but it also says you agree to follow all site safety rules and regulations, one of which is goggles"

Not to mention the wierd and wonderful things you get called instead of marshal:
"Steward"
"Helper"
"Watcher"
"Warden"
and, believe it or not
"Martian" (at least it was close...)

I love rec-site marshalling :D

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
1 thing that hacks me off, is when they dont put there safety catches on, u screem and sreem about it, and the bloke on ur right shoots his amrker a few times,

'what part of safety catches on dont u understand'

ices

Banned
Apr 24, 2002
Visit site
hmmmmmm this should be changed to favourite newbie quote,
but nvm :)

Like on other boards

I hate it when rental peeps act so dumb when they play arghhhhhhhhh even though they think they are know it alls in the safety area lol.

Quotes:--
1:i got no more bullets can i pick some more off the ground
2:i shot u loads with my bullets you should of walked out
(these were kids)

3:"hey i shot him in the back ref look hes got green on his back"

Me:"we're using yellow paint, did you pick that green paint off the floor?"

Him:"No...noo (LIAR) i was given it"

Me:"yes, you picked it off the floor didnt you? Dont lie or ill send you off"(harsh i know but im a bit pissed at him for shootin me in the previous game)

Him:"weeelll guess i did"

Then as he said that a guy on the other team mugs him LMFAO!!!

4:"F--k when i kill you, put your gun down and let me use it!!"
why he said that i dunno?:confused:

5:"If i get hit can you clean it off me so i can play on"
sweet girl askin to cheat h0h0h0, i said yes :p

6:"Can you shoot him for me marsh?"
7: (these guys who played it before were playing and were acting like they were know-it-alls)
"Hey we should use nitrous gas for this"
I thought he was muckin but then i saw them discussing it LOL!!

8:SH-T!! NO MORE BULLETES No MORE BULLETS help!!

9:"if i shoot you do we win the game? ( i was a ref)
10:"WOW look at his gun he must be pro"
folowed by......
11:Can i use it?I wont break it ":p

Gogger

Crispy Fried
Jul 7, 2001
North Wales
Visit site
best question at our site:-

"So marshal, are we only allowed to fire ONE paintball in each game?"

And this person had just bought 100 balls. Did he think I was going to marshall 100 games?????;)

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
"Oh, sorry, I didn't realise you were a marshall"! This being a woodland game, all rental customers in camo overalls & me wearing bright yellow goggles, fluorescent green waistcoat thingy over a red top & fluorescent catsick patterned trousers, standing up in the open having not moved for ages.

Or my favorite of all time "I wasn't blind firing". Used to work at Darenth Park Hospital, which was a very interesting urban site. Basically there were a couple of long thin buildings with corridors & rooms off the central spine, some connected some not, some doorways open & some not, and players able to go in & out of the buildings at will, a complete maze. There was a VERY strict rule about blind firing as you never knew what or who would be round the corner or how close. Wearing the marshalling kit as described above, I tended not to appreciate being hit multiple times when standing out in the bright sun! I thought the excuse "but I'm colour blind" was quite inventive but didn't really hold water.:D

Hotpoint

Pompey Paintballer
Okay here's one that happened to me whilst RecBall marshalling.

I was reffing a load of 12 year old kids. They were a total pain in the neck constantly wiping and goggle-lifting but that's besides the point.

During the middle of a game one of them runs up to me and says:

"Marshall. Marshall I've had an accident"

"Are you injured. Did you hurt yourself?" I asked fearing the worst

"No I've wet myself" he replied

Apparently he'd got (very) excited :D