Feral Jesters
Redz am
Redz novice
Katz
Adrenalian
Ectasy
Sculls
Backlash
tsumami sorry you know spellings not my strong point;)
Sinners

If your not on this list please email me all the emailed info packs have been sent all the postal packs have been sent. If you are short of players John Wizzy and Scot of black star are looking for a team/ teams to guest for they have all played at international level. if you need players then pm or email me or post your details in this thread.

looking forward to seeing you all there :)

Hi beaker,

No this is not the final list, I have mass emailed and mailed an awful lot more teams.

This is the provisional list of those teams who have contacted me to book them in subject to deposits.

No it's not capped yet.

Hot off the press Ian of powewrball today confirmed 3 Boxes of ALL STAR will be presented to the winning am team! Thank your help and Iam sure the winning team will be very happy with the paint. I hear its running very well:)

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
Originally posted by SPARKLIE CHICK
ah yes I am aware of this hybrid didn't know you were in on it concived over a few beers and strage muliti coloured spirts yes Cromb was there:)

hope you get it all togther TB has an info pack.

keep safe :)
i don't appear to have an info pack! don't remember you giving me one. feel free to mail me one Sparks.

teebs