Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Old Classic Pump Action Markers

jack_judge

Tree or not #1 Member
Mar 7, 2008
Cambridgeshire
sell them single as not many people will be willing to buy that many where as pump is making a revival and many people will want a pump for november the 16th

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
I have just got in my possesion quite an impressive collection of old pump action paintball markers and I would like to know a few things about them.
I would like to know their year of manufacture/use,
if anyone has ever used them,
if you can still get them today.
and anything else that might be relevant.
They are all, (except the splatmasters) really well machined bits of kit none of this casting that we get today and they are all in mint condition, unused in my opinion.

Please have a look at the images and tell me what you think.

The markers that I have are

1 x PMI Piranha TB
PMI Piranha
This was my first marker, off ebay, I would be very interested in buying it off you actually! For 'good times' sake (and the hopper marked 'ammo box' in your spares kit, I used to have one of them) :D
wish I hadn't sold mine. I really, really, really want another one.

Things like this pop up occasionally on the forums, but not very often.
When I got it came with one of those awesome tiny hoppers and the front of the pumping handle screwed off if you wanted it shorter. And it was brass (looks like that is either very dirty, or painted) so you could polish it up and it looked great.

Sorry I looked for when they were made but I can't find out. Maybe ask on some other forums like these which specialize in older guns?
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/rare-old-guns/40547-sheridan-brass-sale-pmi-i-lb-sb-p68.html

loz 40

Jan 20, 2004
Leicester
Visit site
pump guns and 6 pak

If anyone is intersted i have several pump guns and a agd 6 pak and old style hoppers plus a number of pgp pump pistols i would sell.

pm me

cheers