Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Oldskool New Guy- Help!

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
Welcome Lee,

A few of the guys from this thread should be at Bricket Wood on the 16th to test out markers and you are more than welcome to come along.
If you are interested, send me a PM and we can sort something out.

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Henry.b, jeevusmaximus and michele Russo:
You guys are all welcome to come up to Apocalypse Paintball in Royston, Herts if you want to play. There's walkons in the woods, and a supair field too. We always have spaces in both the scenario and supair teams if you're looking for somewhere to join :)
Shoot me a PM if you fancy coming down
Steve

Reactions: Henry.B

Stigma

Why use a sword if you can shoot Planet Eclipse!
Jan 18, 2010
London
www.samuraipaintball.com
Hi there and welcome back to the paintball scene !!!

Alternative to all folks having posted - if you are thinking about playing Sup'Air in Bricketwood there is also Samurai Paintball.

I personally play for Samurai MV, one of the 5 Samurai Paintball teams. Teams are grouped a bit into playing level and ambitions - so something for everyone really, age range from 16 to over the 50s. We have 1 - 2 open training days per month at the already mentioned "Bricketwood Training Center".

Any other questions or queries just give us a shout on facebook or drop me a PM.

Hope to see you on a field soon - either at our start gate ... or the other side of my barrel. :)

Last edited:

RUSSO

No Hope #75
Jul 27, 2012
Luton
Hi there and welcome back to the paintball scene !!!

Alternative to all folks having posted - if you are thinking about playing Sup'Air in Bricketwood there is also Samurai Paintball.

I personally play for Samurai MV, one of the 5 Samurai Paintball teams. Teams are grouped a bit into playing level and ambitions - so something for everyone really, age range from 16 to over the 50s. We have 1 - 2 open training days per month at the already mentioned "Bricketwood Training Center".

Any other questions or queries just give us a shout on facebook or drop me a PM.

Hope to see you on a field soon - either at our start gate ... or the other side of my barrel. :)

Hey man. Im friends with. Phil brown and alex heley who played with samurai i also trained with you guys back when you guys played d7. When martin was here. Rip

Stigma

Jan 18, 2010
London
www.samuraipaintball.com
Hey Michele,

Then it actually is already settled ... you need to come by and say hello - and bring the rest of them with you. =)

Rob is back and Darren is still around at Bricketwood as well ... would be great if you come by, things have developed in the last years. MV is preparing for their last round of the Millenniums in the coming weeks, Samurai is "new and improved" - and we have 4 other squads that are currently being looked at for the 2013 season. Get involved ... =D

MV will be down this Saturday and Sunday - next week Sunday I believe 2-3 teams will be there from Samurai Paintball. Drop me a PM if you want mobile numbers or contacts since our website crashed and the forums with all details is curretly being recovered - or just swing by at BW this weekend and ask for the London Samuai MV squad - you'll recognize the jerseys for sure =D

Talk soon!

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
Henry.b, jeevusmaximus and michele Russo:
You guys are all welcome to come up to Apocalypse Paintball in Royston, Herts if you want to play. There's walkons in the woods, and a supair field too. We always have spaces in both the scenario and supair teams if you're looking for somewhere to join :)
Shoot me a PM if you fancy coming down
Steve
Thanks for the invite mate. I studied over that way so know of the site but never been. It may be a bit far for now but definitely a possibility for me in the future.

RUSSO

No Hope #75
Jul 27, 2012
Luton
Hey Michele,

Then it actually is already settled ... you need to come by and say hello - and bring the rest of them with you. =)

Rob is back and Darren is still around at Bricketwood as well ... would be great if you come by, things have developed in the last years. MV is preparing for their last round of the Millenniums in the coming weeks, Samurai is "new and improved" - and we have 4 other squads that are currently being looked at for the 2013 season. Get involved ... =D

MV will be down this Saturday and Sunday - next week Sunday I believe 2-3 teams will be there from Samurai Paintball. Drop me a PM if you want mobile numbers or contacts since our website crashed and the forums with all details is curretly being recovered - or just swing by at BW this weekend and ask for the London Samuai MV squad - you'll recognize the jerseys for sure =D

Talk soon!
Phil will be coming down bricket with me at some point. And maybe Alex in the future so we will chat with you guys when we are all down there.

Reactions: Stigma

Stigma

Jan 18, 2010
London
www.samuraipaintball.com
Phil will be coming down bricket with me at some point. And maybe Alex in the future so we will chat with you guys when we are all down there.
Great stuff - much going on to be honest. CPPS only 2 weeks away and Paris in October - so looking forward to see you down soon! Just drop me a line or check FB to see if we are at BW when you guys are coming down! =)