Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ongoing clear out of kit, Invert Mini's, Angel A1 Fly, Mask parts and more to come.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Right, was in the attic finding the baby stuff for the impending arrival and have found bin bags full of kit, loader spares and such like.

This will be an ongoing and updated clearout thread and i'll get the rules out of the way first.

Offers accepted but gear will be priced to sell so keep em sensible or i'll ignore and possibly ban you.
I will only ship first class recorded or special delivery for the more expensive items. I don't make money on shipping you pay what it costs.
Everything is sold as seen, condition descriptions will be honest. Things which should be clean will be, things which should be working will be.
Paypal accepted. Bank transfer accepted.
NO TRADES. I'm getting rid of excess kit, why would i want more kit? DON'T ASK.
I reserve the right to choose who i sell to.
I won't hold anything till payday, or next month, or mommy gives you your dinner money.
I will endeavour to ship in a timely fashion it will usually be same day or next depending on how long it takes you to pay. Do keep in mind I'm expecting a baby sometime in the next few hours/days so it may be delayed. In this instance I will let you know, you will have the option of a refund or to wait but i will ship as soon as humanly possible.

If you don't like any of the above, don't get involved in the thread.

Angel A1 Fly Joy Division. Used but in perfect working order, NOTHING needs replaced on this marker. Cosmetic marks but nothing affecting performance. Comes with 6 barrel backs, one tip, barrel holder £325 £300 shipped and paypalled. Will be cleaned and lubed before shipping. Final Price Drop £275 including Shipping.

spare Rabid board and instructions £35 It's fitted to the angel will take a pic this evening.

Invert Mini, Black gloss used twice only. As you'd expect marker is PERFECT. boxed with everything except the barrel bung but there's a brand new Empire barrel sock in there instead. £200 £190 shipped. £180 Shipped ON HOLD PENDING FUNDS

Olive Invert Mini good condition, boxed etc. £160 shipped by special delivery. £150 shipped by special.
ON HOLD PENDING FUNDS

Rhino tourney pack, surprisingly comfortable and holds a lot of pods. Well padded, hardly used (if at all, I've a couple more of them here) £13 each including shipping.

Empire barrel socks, clean, they're barrel socks mostly unused and kept as team spares. £3 each.

More to come over the next few days and weeks.

The more astute among you may notice there's a cobra Ir3 in there too. Debating whether to sell it or not, I have a splash annoed Angel AIR with it. If anyone is remotely interested I'll take more photos.

shalba

Sep 4, 2009
I'll take one of the Jt lenses please

Edit: I'll take a strap as well please

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Going for a run will sort everyone out when I return. Loads of straps available, keep asking :)

Jim