Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ONLY ETEK 1 left now! Price down to £110!

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Having a little clearout of the cupboard to recoup all the money I just spent out on my shiny new SL8! So, for sale are a few of the odds and ends in the cupboard..

First up, Etek 1. I got this a few months back as a back up. Replaced the eyes with brand new ones and added some new grips which have minimal wear.The barrel has a fews small scratches on and the power on button is missing. The anno is a great condition, and everything works as it should. Played with it a couple of times ad she shoots great. Will ship in a somewhat tatty Etek Box, looking for £140, which includes postage and fees. NOW £125 Now £110 including postage

Second, my Automag RT. I bought this off Yorkie at Bricketwood last summer,. It was working fine and shoots as anyone who knows them will attest. Beautiful marker, in good condition considering the age.None of my bottles has enough pressure to cycle it properly, so I shelled out on a Smartparts Maxflo, but have never got round to fitting it and now need the cash, so up for sale! I'll throw the Maxflo in with it. Looking for £190 for the both NOW £150! Will take £125 including postage

The first barrel is an Invert Nightstick - carbon and (I think) 688 bore. Shoots an absolute dream, but the silver collar doesn't match any of my current markers. SOLD

The second barrel is a Death Stix carbon kit. White colour, with three collars (689, 692 and 692). Lovely condition and another straight shooting piece of kit. Again, doesn't match any of my markers. SOLD

And finally - a dye Multitool. SOLD

Open to sensible offers and trades. Possible trades are: a 68cu bottle, Jt Flex Goggles (esp Skull Eflex), a blue Rotor speedfeed, arm pads or a bounce vest

Last edited:

Trisy

May 4, 2004
Visit site
I will take the white carbon death stix mate if it's still avaliable. Silly question, even though it's white is it carbon fibre? Is that just a paint job? PS just about to get on a plane so might be a while before I reply.