Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

opinions needed (like that is a problem)

soulrider

Jul 11, 2001
canada
Visit site
i have been out of the paintball tournie scene for around 3 years due to lack of dedication from other people. i guess you can say that i kinda burned out from playing with people who did not take playing serious and were not concerned with improvement. when you pay the big bucks to play at a higher level that is with hopes of winning and taking that paid for experience back with you to the next practise.
here is my delema.... the bug to play has never really left and i long to step back into the juice. the problem that arises is that things have not improved in this area and i would have to go back to the same sort of half commitments. i am not a rec-ball fan for it does not carry that same intensity and sick to the stomach feeling. it is frowned upon to mug someone and that baby is the juice that i really do miss. nothing like invading someone's personal space and writing your name on their body....look at me, i'm frothing at the mouth.
the question here is what to do...... the established teams are hours away and have the tight group mentality. hard to break in and even harder to get into the roster line up. (the problem is that it is the friends first and talent later predicament).
what to do.....what to do???

soulrider:confused:

Manning26

That sucks dude, you should move down here. We've got players aplenty who ruin relationships and credit history alike, just to play our damn sport. You'd have some die-hards, and most everyone is kinda jerky anyhow, so you wouldn't feel horrible cuttin' a fella'. Good luck to you.:D

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
I'd say go to a couple of tourneys, referee or do something like that, meet people, see who moves up and over from teams and practice with them if possible and see if you can slide in when convenient. Another good way of doing it is going to tourneys and hop on with teams that are down a man for whatever reason. Do well and you'll either have a spot with them or catch someone's attention.