Opus Finale .... A Warts an' all Exposé of Paintball's Very Own Megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Kinda funny that they seriously think that the key accusation of Robbo and others is TB's 'closing up' of Shoreline Events and just because Robbo has closed a few companies 20 years ago all accusations against TB (with verified proof) are nullified.

Although Robbo has definitely lead the charge against TB's shenanigans he is but one man and even if you stood a chance at discrediting him they'd still be scores of well respected industry figures that TB has pissed off and have spoken up in the last few months. This isn't just Pete against TB, this is pretty much the whole industry against him...

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Wow, I've been found out, run and find the handcuffs and grease up the guillotine, I'll instruct my lawyer to accept any plea deal offered :/

FFS, is that all they got?
A company I joint owned 20 years ago was wound up just like the tens of thousands of other small engineering companies going down in the 90s.

I'm guilty as charged and my hands are thrust upward toward the heavens in a desperate plea for salvation.

One slight technicality though, I did not screw any of my associates, friends or paintballers either industry and/or players.

If barnett thinks a twenty year old liquidation of a small engineering company somehow equates to what he has done in paintball then his psychosis is even more entrenched than I first believed.
For a minute there I thought he might have found out about the two murders, multiple counts of extortion and three armed-bank robberies.
I suppose it's a good sign really because if that's all he can come up with then I ain't got fuhk all to worry about.
He must be so fuhkin desperate to try and get something on me he can use to offset the cr@p he's done, I find it hard to comprehend how on earth he believed he could muster an attack on me with that - it's chicken-feed.
My conscience is clear because tens of thousands of companies went belly up in the 90's ffs, but a significant distinction can be drawn because barnett deliberately screwed people who were so called 'friends' and, I did nothing of the sort !
What an absolute prihk :/

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
There wasn't one, the company hasn't been formally wound up since it's an expensive business with little reward to go for a compulsory / voluntary liquidation.

Reactions: rewind

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
You'd think they would learn , everything they use (Video, PB Nation) and now this, back fires and makes them look more foolish and desperate, this from either someone who does know Robbo from way back and is still **** scared of him or an invention of the 'we don't get involved we just par-tay and leave the internet ****e to others' brigade ...genius....I keep getting bored of this and they keep bringing it back..

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
The thing is, I read this earlier and whilst I am not a personal friend of Robbo, I have spoken to him a couple of times at previous events and discussed paintball and one time at John Sosta's F5 event we spoke about his new gun.

That aside, I was aware about his previous companies and I'm sure somewhere on this his own forum/website he has mentioned this before, so to me this was no big sign of any shady dealings - this was just down to standard business practice of closing a company !! ;)

I really think that there are no depths that tb and his cronies will not stoop to try and attack somebody else to take the heat from them.

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
In the interest of full disclosure before this heinous act is unearthed by another brave/anonymous super sleuth, I'd like to reveal that I was once told to stand in the corner of the classroom for knocking over someone else's Lego when I was 5. Clearly that completely invalidates any concerns I have about the morality of Shoreline and its owner, I can only apologise to everyone and beg forgiveness.
:cry: that was my Lego !! :cry:

:ROFLMAO:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
For those who knew me 20 years ago, as Phil-Boy implies, I never made any secret of the fact of what happened with my companies, it was no biggie then and it's much less of a biggie 20 years on ....
It's just incredulous that barnett and his haemorrhoids actually believe they have something on me ....they just keep lining themselves up, one own goal after another .... but what is happening in the background?
barnett is desperately trying to capitalise his failing business, his cash-flow is down to a trickle - and the fact he's selling Gino's Valken gear so brazenly on eBay pays testament to his level of desperation.
Just imagine how that must make Gino and the rest of the Valken guys feel - Gino gets screwed for 60 grand by a bloke he entrusted with all that start-up stock only to see that self-same stock now being sold on eBay by barnett ... this is the measure of the 'man' .. and it just about sums barnett up.
As for sables and cambo?
Go on guys, you know you wanna buy that Valken gear at cut down prices, what a bargain for you two, snap it up and sell it on guys - after all, barnett is the one who screwed all those people, not you two .... you're free of such treachery aren't you?
Maybe not though, maybe your tacit approval of barnett's deceit and betrayal allows you to profit from it all, is that not the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.