Opus Finale .... A Warts an' all Exposé of Paintball's Very Own Megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Blimey Jim, that was quick off the mark - I find it galling that people like Morph feel obligated to defend the right of reply to a specimen like barnett but where were these people when barnett had all that donated money sitting in his account with no accountability in place?
It's not as if people weren't aware of what he'd done back then, it was splashed all over this site for weeks ..... bottom line is, all of barnett's misdeeds are coming home to roost and he has to face up to what he's done and to what's coming ....

Reactions: Dusty

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
From what i have seen and read on various FB he hasn't refuted any of the claims or personal testimony laid against him so i would very much doubt he would come on here if he was allowed too to defend himself anyway.
And as clearly stated on his shoreline/bluewater FB page he clearly stated he is taking a break from paintball for a while and having some much planned and valuble family time......while busy signing teams everyday and doing deals and being generally awesome o_O

Reactions: Evil Rich

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I have no doubt that some people mean well and always try to look on the upside. I don't think there's any malice in what Morpmann says, maybe more a lack of understanding of what's gone on.

bottom line is, legal action can only come about if lies have been told.

Reactions: Canon Fodder and H

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hi Jim, if Morphman's post was just a case of naivety then I got no problem with him but it just seems that some people in the past like to get on their high-horse in defence of principles that weren't in any way afforded to the people barnett had attacked and maligned.
If it's a fair and reasonable request then I'm all ears but when it comes across as an agenda-ridden threat using the courts, implied or otherwise, then I ain't gonna stand for it.

And as for barnett taking a holiday, I suggest he makes that holiday a frikkin loooooonng one, we don't need him anywhere near our sport ever again though I'm sure he'll brush aside all this in his head, after all, he can never do wrong, can he?

By the way, I just had a little bird tweeting in my ear that barnett is considering a somewhat unconventional approach to dealing with me, of course, barnett doesn't have the necessary resources to do anything personally, he'll consider a vicarious approach but if he decides to move into that particular territory, I won't be calling Mr Plod, I'll be more than happy to meet him head-on.
After all, self-defence, as far as I'm aware is always gonna be deemed as appropriate mitigation .... your move fuhk-face, come get me !!!!

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Hi Jim, if Morphman's post was just a case of naivety then I got no problem with him but it just seems that some people in the past like to get on their high-horse in defence of principles that weren't in any way afforded to the people barnett had attacked and maligned.
If it's a fair and reasonable request then I'm all ears but when it comes across as an agenda-ridden threat using the courts, implied or otherwise, then I ain't gonna stand for it.

And as for barnett taking a holiday, I suggest he makes that holiday a frikkin loooooonng one, we don't need him anywhere near our sport ever again though I'm sure he'll brush aside all this in his head, after all, he can never do wrong, can he?

By the way, I just had a little bird tweeting in my ear that barnett is considering a somewhat unconventional approach to dealing with me, of course, barnett doesn't have the necessary resources to do anything personally, he'll consider a vicarious approach but if he decides to move into that particular territory, I won't be calling Mr Plod, I'll be more than happy to meet him head-on.
After all, self-defence, as far as I'm aware is always gonna be deemed as appropriate mitigation .... your move fuhk-face, come get me !!!!
i honestly believe it was well enough intentioned, maybe just not brilliantly communicated. that said, i'm an optimist at heart.

As for the other, really? is timothy going to call on his speshul fources mates to karry out a misshun? maybe he'll turn up himself seeing as he's billy big balls all the time. as i said, i'm an optimist :D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
He won't be turning up to confront me Jim, he'd love to be able to but people like him would rather talk himself [and to others] into believing he's some sort of hard-man when I'm afraid nature, and/or nurture, hasn't seen fit to equip him with the necessary .... he's basically a coward when it comes to facing someone who is able to defend themselves properly.
I'm not trying to suggest I'm some sort of Mike Tyson or anything like that, but I don't have to be to deal with someone like barnett ... he's a wannabee.
That whole story he made up of having to beat someone up because they insulted his wife has now been revealed as an infantile distraction away from the real reason he was barred from entering the US ... this guy really needs to seek treatment.

By the way, no sign of any police turning up at my door to exact the full force of the law upon my head.
Also, no sign of any litigation proceedings have dived through my letter-box ....

It seems awfully quiet on those two fronts especially since the police were allegedly called in to deal with this awful torrent of testimonial evidence that documents The life and times of timothy barnett, a legend in his own lunch-time.

Reactions: H and Dusty

oneijim

Never has been!
May 3, 2011
The dirty south
At the end of the day as @Robbo has said Tim can reply on either of the FB posts or start his own one. For me when ever something is said that Tim can prove wrong he is all over it with a long post refuting details! These events are brought up and suddenly he doesn't do internet haters again!

If he could disprove these events his own ego would compel him too! He wouldn't be able to hold off rubbing peoples noses in it and vindicating himself. Instead he's throwing out events notices and sponsorship posts and trying to brush this off.

Reactions: frenchy2475

RobbieG1966

Shoot first .. Ask later!
Sep 20, 2009
Middle England!
He doesn't necessarily need proof to post chapter and verse refuting a situation.

I was away on a family vacation when I copped a load of flack!! I was guilty by association only in a purely fabricated allegation.

Status
Not open for further replies.