OTE walk-on sept 8

Skywalker

I'm the only Tigger
Mar 26, 2002
manchester
Visit site
OTE walk on

Hi
I think the reason for the delay in dates for OTE walk on is, the man we all know and love who used to run them, super davey elliot, has given chage over to another planet person, beleive he has returned down south...... A sad day...... bye bye Dave :)

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
OTE walk on

Originally posted by Skywalker
Hi
I think the reason for the delay in dates for OTE walk on is, the man we all know and love who used to run them, super davey elliot, has given chage over to another planet person, beleive he has returned down south...... A sad day...... bye bye Dave :)
According to the guys in Planet when I dropped in today it's because they're booked up with punters at the moment..

:(
for us, but
:D
for them

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Dammit :mad: :mad:

I wanted it to be at Marchbrook, or Marchwiel as i was quickly corrected by the shop assistant when we got lost yesterday :p :D

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Tough ti:eek: :eek: y!,did you have a good day,`cos its a top site,much better than boring Congleton:( (though the trenches are top bannana:D )

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Fleisher
Tough ti:eek: :eek: y!,did you have a good day,`cos its a top site,much better than boring Congleton:( (though the trenches are top bannana:D )
Congleton Boring!!

Well I never thought I'd......I'm speechless..

Thought actually you could lose the "bridge" fields, the "Village" and that one with the big Rhodedendron thing in it and just play the "spaceship" and the "Maze"

Must be a hangover from the tourny days but I don't like these fields that sit into massive stalemates.

Few more decent, (read to fit a small whale :D ;) ) sized bunkers would go down nicely too.

I'm fed up of tring to hide my, (not inconsiderable), bulk behind bloody twigs 'cause all the fast players have nicked the good bunkers:rolleyes:

Still roll on September play OTE and then if me and the other half can get sorted we may well be coming down to watch Campaign. Good paintball month that:D