Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Other UK paintball forums flatlining?

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
Our forum software has recently been upgraded and it's showing very few posts when you hit "new posts". It used to show lots of pages but now it only shows the last 24 hours or so. Which instantly makes it look quieter.

admin

Administrator
Jul 2, 2001
Our forum software has recently been upgraded and it's showing very few posts when you hit "new posts". It used to show lots of pages but now it only shows the last 24 hours or so. Which instantly makes it look quieter.
It's not you who owns UKS is it?

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
Did he? No one told me, lol. :D

I thought c0ax was now more or less responsible for the day to day running but it was still in Al's name?

(For those that don't know, Al's stepped back from paintball)

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Many forums have lost members to facebook. The bigger forums seem to be doing fine, as they can take a hit and keep going, plus they have made themselves part of the communities they represent, by effective modding (read: not letting the inmates run the asylum). That way it's hard to do things without them.
But the smaller forums, on which people often know each other or are at least online friends as well, tend to see traffic move to facebook, because their members talk amongst themselves there as well. What's the use in having the same conversation in two places after all?

Bowerz

Dec 29, 2013
Southampton
Talking of other sites, anybody know any with decent classifieds? Other than TPB that is? Annoys me eBay uk doesn't allow markers to be posted