Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

OUT OF ORDER AT SKIRMISH series 2k3

evil sharks matt

JUST DO IT _/
Jan 6, 2003
X
Ok guys im sorry about this but i have to have a rant about the marshelling on field one today, It was a joke.
After winning our division we went on to play swat in the playoffs which basically got down to 2 v 2, I was on the laydown on the left with a guy on the rocket in the middle, I just sqeegied my barrel and flew off to make a move on the guy. Next thing I know a damn marshel has pulled me for leaving my squeegie.
I Know this is technically equipment but for gods sake man!!!!!!!!. Im so Pis**d right now as I reckon we would have won that game.

Totally ruined a great game.

Sorry bout this guys but it had to be said.

Apart from that it was a good day and all other marshells did a great job.

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
unlucky mate, doesnt sound good, its the same as them saying u have to take ur empty pots with u as they are technically equpitment. i know u carnt leave ur gun and battle pack but a squeegie i dunno??

:(

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
Yeah, the idea is that if you get hit on a piece of gear and you drop it, you are still out. How are you gonna distinguish a hit from normal, supposed to be there paint on a squeegee? Referees should understand the reason for a rule before being forced to interpret it.

That's one of the dumber calls I've heard of. I hope you got a dumbie in your favor at some point.

evil sharks matt

JUST DO IT _/
Jan 6, 2003
X
the marshal told me hes pulling me for going more than five feet away from my squeegie. And then had the cheek to say "you would have proberbly won that" yeh cheers mate!!

Silverjay UK

Boss Hog
Feb 18, 2002
York, UK or Switzerland
Don't worry about it m8. Everyone gets a bad call now and again.

You shouldn't be using on of those Impy things - you would need to carry a squeegie then - just use an E-Mag like me ;) (yes yes, the reason I don't need a squeegie is that it never works, I get sweet spotted etc etc).

Well played in any case.

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
Reminds me of a kinda funny incident.

Saw a guy who had his Halo go down in a game. He takes it off and sets it next to him in the bunker, starts hand feeding. When he switches sides, he kicks his hopper, so that it isn't behind the bunker anymore. Opposite team shoots it, and the ref pulls him out. Great reffing that day.

klaus

Muggin' U soon!
Feb 14, 2003
South Milford .York
Visit site
Field 1

The tournament was, again a brilliant one (thank god we won our division!) but I'll have to agree with Phoenix the marshals on 1 were more like spectators than marshals. I stood with a member of k2 and Kellys and watched as a player was hit on his tank, a marshall was stood feet away. He preceeded to run up the field mug two guys then call himself out the marshal did nothing!!!....and that wasn't the first occasion, appauling! The other fields were great though and it in no way ruined our tournament. If you put you self forward for marshalling make sure you can marshal and not just look good in a yellow jersey!

Rant over
Well played Everyone!

Klaus Delta:D