Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PA 16th May any predictions?

Hmmm...

Division 1...I'd be incline to say Blackpool as they really seem to have got to grips with the league and are adapting very quickly to the field layouts, but teams are starting to learn their style and I think things are going to get ever harder...Birmingham however really have something to prove this time around and the new kids on the block might throw a spanner in everyone's works... :)

Division 2...hard to say. Basingstoke came on a long way in round 2 and really started to find their feet but Liverpool, Wolverhampton RH and Colchester are three very hard teams. SPG Nottingham will be looking to establish themselves in this one too for their firt time out

Division 3...Stoke are blasting their way through this division but I do know that many of the other teams, especially Newcastle have been putting in some serious training. Will it be enough to knock the current division leaders off their perch? Wolves City I am expecting good things from in round 3 and Lincoln definately seem to have stepped up a gear in the last couple of weeks...I wonder what Richard is feeding them on. :D Plus again there's a new team in the draw from Trafford Park so that could really upset the apple cart.

Division 4...New boys in this division, Cannock are throwing heart and soul into this one but I think in this first round their inexperience will show. Although that's not to say they won't put up a good fight because I think they will. Leeds are on Fire. Having played against some of their guys in the 3 man at Premier Paintball yesterday I got to see first hand exactly why they are currently top of Division 4 and chasing that promotion. Couple of the Durham lads played for the PBUK team at the series 2K4 last week and really proved themselves so they'll be going out with something to prove again. The Leiceser team had a baptism of fire playing Div. A at the last 2K4 event as well so they sure toughened up fast that day...I think it might shown this Sunday :D

My predictions for round 3...
Div. 1. Birmingham
Div. 2. Liverpool
Div. 3. Lincoln
Div. 4. Leeds

The standard is definately getting higher. :D

Speedyg4LS

NSPL FACTORY
Sep 25, 2003
S. Wales
Originally posted by Hatts

Division 3...Stoke are blasting their way through this division but I do know that many of the other teams, especially Newcastle have been putting in some serious training. Will it be enough to knock the current division leaders off their perch? Wolves City I am expecting good things from in round 3 and Lincoln definately seem to have stepped up a gear in the last couple of weeks...I wonder what Richard is feeding them on. :D

The standard is definately getting higher. :D
Rich is feeding us some good stuff, and plenty of training, gonna be a good round, Div 3 is gonna be a good days balling,

Round 3 predictions,
Div. 1. Blackpool Inferno
Div. 2. Colchester Storm
Div. 3. Lincoln Storm
Div. 4. Fat Bob's Leeds

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
hatts think you will find that trafford park extreme are div 3 not div 2.....i just rang jud who rang gillie to confirm :)

predictions id go with
a: blackpool inferno
b: colchester storm or liverpool showtime
c: lincon storm with a good showing from trafford park eXtreme and stoke quest 7
d: hard to pick this one as there are a lot of team that could turn it up on the day but id go with leicester wildcats.

c ya all at the weekend :)

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
Yea I might be A usless waste of everything,

But noone else wanted to do it:D

OK Guildford Will be camping on Saturday and playing the morning games (reversed from last time)

We will get there at about 3 to walk the fields

There we go.

As of us winning the division, I would love to and thanks for the support, we will try our best and play as hard as we can.

Tom

Ronniepimpstar

Factory Paintball
Dec 7, 2003
Factorypaintball.co.uk
Definetly should never write off the SoManc Crew especially after our recent experiences of taking the likes of Avalanche (Kapp) to a five and a half minute game in Germany and making the Sunday club out in Paris!! I reckon your gonna see a different SoManc step to the field next week!! It's time for the machine to click into gear!!

Either way it's gonna be fun!!:cool:

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
I think you've all forgot that I'm gonna be making my first appearance at the PA Cup after missing the frist two legs cos of injury.

Not sure if thats gonna strengthen the team or weaken it :D

See you all there!

jinx76

i'm with ure mom
Jun 16, 2003
sheep land
www.nolimitpainball.co.uk
i'll be there

what am i saying of course i am gonna be there i am gonna be there from wednsday with rob and rich harris setting up so will see u all at some point.

Good luck to all the teams as i have no favourites as i am a professional referee :)

regards and respect

and i dont want 20bps in the face so please dont give the excuses i didn't see you there looking like a giant bumble bee ref
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bunker Imp

Dye Paintball
Apr 24, 2003
Kent
i'll be there

Originally posted by jinx76
what am i saying of course i am gonna be there i am gonna be there from wednsday with rob and rich harris setting up so will see u all at some point.

Good luck to all the teams as i have no favourites as i am a professional referee :)

regards and respect

and i dont want 20bps in the face so please dont give the excuses i didn't see you there looking like a giant bumble bee ref
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
lol nahh i wouldnt do that unless the ref really pissed me off:D

stef if you get the flag again after i have worked my arse of hooting 5 players im gonna shoot you myself :D