The Home Of European Paintball

PA 16th May any predictions?

richardmawer

Playing since 1986 - Still shooting fools
May 15, 2003
Lincolnshire
digitalmediaedge.co.uk
Sunday Predicitions !!

Coming back from my hols - fully refreshed and ready to go !!!;) ;)

We've been working hard in training - so expect us in your face and alot of paint - you ain't seen nothing yet !!!

That's called sticking your neck out - confidence or tempting fate !!!:p

All I know is - every Leg teaqms have stepped it up - and we fully expect this leg to be the toughest yet in Div 3 - no easy games.

Predicitions for Sunday :-

Div 1 - Inferno all the way !!
Div 2 - Colchester Storm
Div 3 - Lincoln Storm
Div 4 - Fat Bobs Leeds

See you all on Sunday !!

Rich

Hmmm...apparently there's been some massive changes in some of the team line-ups...I think I may have to reconsider my earlier predictions...but would that be classed as unfair seeng as I have inside information? :D

Rather disturbingly, Gillie seems knows more than I do, I know she's got the new schedules & rosters ready but they're under lock & key in her office and she won't show them to me... :D All she did say is that there may be a few "surprises"...can hardly wait :D

Hopefully with the better weather this time around, the Division 1 teams will make it to the fields on time ;)

Div. 1. Birmingham or Blackpool (logic says Blackpool, guts says Birmingham)
Div. 2. Colchester
Div. 3. (Still not sure on this one) Lincoln
Div. 4. Leeds

Other predictions...Guildford to finish in the top 3...The Manc derby is 1st game of the day, that's going to be fun...experience of the Manc Union v's the fast paced So' Manc...too close to call.

Sunderland are going to improve on their previous performance...maybe not a trophy but definately top half of the table.

On the subject of outcome predictions, I'm still working out the mechanics of a "paintball pools" which should be intersting :) any takers?

Theldren

Oct 6, 2002
UK
Goodluck to all players and teams ..

unfortunatly I won't be there for you to shoot me :(.. but I guess you will all survive :)

Predictions:
Div 1: Blackpool Inferno
Div 2: Colchester Storm
Div 3: Lincoln Storm
Div 4: Fat Bob's Leeds

All based on past performances and rumors :D

glackos

Banned
May 13, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by Tom Tom
Well, We would have been fine if the "Management" hadn't stopped us to ask if we wanted to carry on playing. I mean really......Bit Blown away by it all:D
I saw your team huddled under a sign on field 1. You should get them some better kits those poor skinny rat kids looked like they were gonna freeze.

Bunker Imp

Dye Paintball
Apr 24, 2003
Kent
Originally posted by glackos
I saw your team huddled under a sign on field 1. You should get them some better kits those poor skinny rat kids looked like they were gonna freeze.
Well Excuse me!!!:D

nothing wrong with being skinny it means i can play those small x-ball barricades:D :p :D

and if i turn sideways on they cant see me;)