Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

pa - banned for swearing?

The Hooded Claw

Nov 13, 2003
Visit site
pa - banned for swearing???
first we have the head judge going onto a forum to announce he's going to ban a team for swearing - i mean for ****s sake, are we all kids now? then it all gets a little interesting and stuff about ringers comes up - sounds like sour grapes to me and then the reffing is criticised, which is fair enough. then all of a sudden the thread is deleted!!! so im bringing it over here - can someone tell me what the world is coming to when a judge goes on a forum to give it the big un about banning a team, rather than just having the curtesy to tell the team first, and even more than that how the **** you can ban anyone from an extreme sport for swearing!!! what next, baned for shooting someone?

come on dudes, this is getting ****ing stupid.

and before anyone starts off on the oh your anonymous your views dont count, of course im anonymous, i dont want anyone to know who i am in case my team gets comeback.

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
I ****ing totally ****ing agree man what the **** im surprised you got ****ing banned you clearly hardly ever ****ing swear, i mean it is kinda ironic that you post about this and say **** 3 times in your ****ing post, I mean **** man...that is also a bit ****ing stupid!:rolleyes: :p

......If your team swears so much that you've been banned, instead of attributing the blame to others, I think you should consider that maybe your team does have an issue and need to control your mouths more on the field if you wanna compete. Swearing is not part of the game, yeah you expect to hear the odd word when guys vent fraustration, but to be banned your players' swearing is obviously OTT...just have a word with them!

The Hooded Claw

Nov 13, 2003
Visit site
lol - nice one. i didn't say it was me, i just think the whole think sux bad. do sky realy care about swearing? they show enough footy with beckham calling everyone a **** and none minds

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
All sports are different mate, saying **** in a tennis match could lose you the frame. Paintball has a tough enough time being accepted as it is, so the pa league are probably just extra intolerant of it.

The Hooded Claw

Nov 13, 2003
Visit site
mcenroe says you cannot be ****ing serious, gets docked one point, in a very polite sport that is televised all over the world - a team swears a bit in an extreme sport and gets banned from a series?

not realy the same thing is it.

so was it something sky said then or what? cos when it goes on telly theres going to be a lot of bleeps unless its realy well edited lol

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
My fav is the 2nd one and the last:)

oh and kaine using them all while clubbing a ref with his gun lol

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Hey Claw!

What forum did this happen on? Was it a forum that was attached to the league? If not, perhaps something was said in the thread that justified it's removal. If it is, it does indeed seem a little strange that a thread critisizing the reffing goes AWOL...

To me that is more of an issue than the swearing, although I do feel that some people make waaaaaaay to big a deal of it. Swear away for all I care. What team got banned anyway? Were they given proper warnings before? Did they swear constantly, or was it due to an incident?

Anybody else know more about this?

****, I think I may start a new club: KPD (Keep Paintball Dirty).

evil magpie

Oooo! Shiney hmmmmmm!
Jan 19, 2002
Plymouth
www.redhotpaintball.com
I could be wrong but with people trying to bring the sport into the main stream market where it becomes a family event. It doesnt look (or sound to good) if you have children watching and all they can hear are players on the field swearing their heads off.
The fact that these kids probably know far worse obscenities than we do is hear nor there but it is the image that we are all trying to improve and make the sport/game more appealing to the mass market!

Just my view!:)

PS Its not big and its not clever!:D :D :D