Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PA Cup.... what a weekend

GINJ

Apr 18, 2003
East midlands
Visit site
What a great tourny well done to all the organisers cant wait til next year as notts will be back representing so manc dont get to used to that trophy it will be coming our way next time :D

Gillie

Apr 8, 2002
www.pbuk.biz
Just a quick note to say thank you to everyone who played, worked, watched or took part in the PA Cup in any way! The response has been overwhelming! A full list of thankyou's and results will be posted on the web site soon:)

For all the team managers, if you need any photos from the weekend for press releases, please let me know. All the teams that did get press coverage, please send us a copy - we are monitoring the response and so far what we are hearing is really encouraging!

Lastly, I found a heap load of XXL T-shirts at the bottom of the box at the end of Sunday! If anyone found the XL to be a little sung and would prefer an XXL, again please just give me a call!

Thanks again!

P

Phil

And it was mentioned in the news of the world in the sports section no less.:)

As Russ said before bloody well done to Gillie and Hatts and i bet its got full coverage in the mag as well :D .

outkast iain

retired
May 22, 2002
northumberland
Visit site
just to add......

me getting out at the weekend to suport the teams at the pa cup must of done me the world of good... went back to hospital yesturday and the presure level in my eye has dropped dramatically and i can now get on with things again.. he he i can even go back to work next week... just three months or so till i can play ball again.....

thanx again for a wicked weekend...