Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PA League divisions...

Boyley

gunz 4 hire Ate my DOG!!!
Apr 28, 2003
Fuego Paint shoot it!!!!
Visit site
only cos our superstar back left wasn't playing(moi!), instead we had Zana 'mince his way to the back left spot' Jaff filling my spot....
A bad workman blames his tools:eek:

Hmmm......

Yeah I'll give you that Zana is a bit of a tool.:D

I just made it personal didn't I, oh well....

PimpDaddyZanwaa

TASTE THE PAIN-T
Aug 19, 2002
Barnet, Whetstone, London
Collier :p
Yeah, only cos our superstar back left wasn't playing(moi!), instead we had Zana 'mince his way to the back left spot' Jaff filling my spot....
The Soft Boiled One!!!
Yeah I'll give you that Zana is a bit of a tool.
okay now lets start at the begining and handle these wild Acusations 1 by 1

now come mr Collier we all know its gonna take a big man to fill your spot:D, infact if we advertised it, it would look something like this
NEEDED back player,
must atleast be a DD cup, hair? not fussed comb over prefered.. must have the acuracy of a mongoose on a windy day(ie able to shoot own players on dabue game).

And as for Mr Zappy pants (aka the big beautiful Boiley) mate your just sore cos you know we are gonna Whooop Yo ass when we get you on the field!! and remember son,,, De-nile aint just a place in Egypt :p :D

Ronniepimpstar

Factory Paintball
Dec 7, 2003
Factorypaintball.co.uk
You really are Twisted!?

Guy's your supposed to smack talk the other teams!!! Not your own?? Like for example;- Yes Boyley Inferno did do us a couple of times last year.... but only because we got so bored on the field we ended up running at you like headless chickens out of frustration!!! P.s. christmas was very good to you wasn't it, guess you won't be running the flag in then!!! But then again it's probably better late than........ The wrong end!!

It's just the SoManc way..... Can't help it and you give me far too much ammo ;)

Boyley

gunz 4 hire Ate my DOG!!!
Apr 28, 2003
Fuego Paint shoot it!!!!
Visit site
NEEDED back player,
must atleast be a DD cup, hair? not fussed comb over prefered.. must have the acuracy of a mongoose on a windy day(ie able to shoot own players on dabue game).
I applied for that spot and and you gave it to Collier over me..... what has the world come to, i had all the qualities apart from the comb over!!!!:D

Ronnie
Christmas was good to me, and I will soon be working it off on your mother or sister, whicherver pays me first;)
(was that how its supposed to be done?)
Boyley

McD

Feb 27, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by Boyley

Ronnie
Christmas was good to me, and I will soon be working it off on your mother or sister, whicherver pays me first;)
(was that how its supposed to be done?)
Boyley
:D :D

Ronniepimpstar

Factory Paintball
Dec 7, 2003
Factorypaintball.co.uk
Boyley!!!

Yeah bay, that's the way!!!:D

But let's get off mother's..... as I just got off your's!!:eek:

Infact I rolled over twice and was still on the bitch!!:eek: :eek:

I know you didn't bring mothers into this?!?!?

God dam it, now I have too much ammo!!

Big up the Blackpool (ha ha blackpool) crew and you know it's all good!!

Blackpool.... seriosly though what posessed you??? Laughed so hard I nearly crashed my fag's!!

Blackpool... the home of silly hat's and Boyley!!

Now I really wanna play!!