Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PA on Sky sports extra, Date's and time's

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Originally posted by D6
What I think of the PA is irrelevent concerning this thread. I've congratulated the organisation on getting the show on Sky (look at my first post in this thread- how negative is that?????).

I've then asked if anyone saw it. When it was suggested that it wasn't aired, I questioned the point of setting a video recorder to tape something that mabe didn't exist. Care to explain to me how this is having a cheap dig?

If you want to perceive all my posts about that PA as being negative then that's your judgement- but in this case i think you're mistaken. I was merely asking if it was any good. Turns out it was aired and the organisation is happy. I haven't commented as I haven't seen it.

So wind your neck in and stop spouting b*ll**** :D
Fair enough then :) I stand corrected. :)

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
someone hurry up and get it uploaded!!!!!!!
i wanna see if im in it :)

can we get ref shirts with our names on em as well hatts??? :D

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
well i was working on the theory that 99% of the brain waves/ good ideas i have you are already at least a couple of weeks ahead of me.....one day ill come up with something :)

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Really liked the footage :)

Nice to see paintball brought to the masses...

But is it just me or is it really boring to watch 7 man? Even me knowing what people are doing and the reasoning behind it on the field found it boring :(